1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Guy Off Of Kik

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Lindsay Greene, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Lindsay Greene

Lindsay Greene Superior Member

Albums:
    so I met this guy off ofnkik and we’ve been chatting for awhile and started texting and all that, so we finally met up for the first time this week and we had a lot of fun, but there is a problem he’s like 40 years older than me and we can’t find a place to have our fun so we just have fun in his car, are there any places where he can’t be tracked, his wife is kinda obsessive.

ughman, ohiorod and BillM like this.
  2. mmmk13

mmmk13 Loved Member

Albums:
    sounds like a lucky man

ughman and BillM like this.
  3. BillM

Gold Member Platinum Gold

Albums:
    Try the Four Seasons in Dallas!! [​IMG]

ohiorod likes this.
  4. Experiment_626

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    And this is why I don't mess with married men

6inchcock likes this.
  5. Lindsay Greene

Lindsay Greene Superior Member

Albums:
  6. 554279

554279 Guest

I am pretty sure his wife can track you here to.

Hope I don't sound judgemental here but yeah what the fuck; I am sort of an old man myself, so tell gramps to get his hands off the babysitter that shit ain't nice.

On the other hand I can see where this can be a real dilemma with these bogus internet people because I seen the same thing on one of them infomercial things.

MisterB, 693987 and Experiment_626 like this.
  7. 693987

693987 Guest

You could fuck around with people who aren't supposed to be monogamous..? There are a whole lot of them, whether single, swinger, poly, whatever.......

Problem solved.

8. japetty

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If a married person fucks around with you then you can bet your ass that they fuck around with others as well! I hope you are very careful with what you are doing and use precautions. Like Fade says there are plenty of unmarried people out there to fuck around and then you won't have to worry about all that bullshit with jealous mates. A jealous wife is something you may not want to meet up with in the middle of fucking or sucking her husband. You may also find that she is also an NRA member and and has a concealed carry permit. I know plenty of ladies with these qualifications and I would not be in the same Motel/Hotel room with their mate because a locked door is not going to stop them. Just my thought about Fucking around with married people. YMMV? Good luck

9. Experiment_626

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Notice she hasn't been back since posting this thread

10. ughman

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'd say that's his dilemma more than yours; he's reaching out to you, he should find a place to host. Furthermore, his being married can have its advantages for you, as it will probably stay a FWB/NSA kind of affair. Clearly he's not getting much at home, and is heading out to search for whatever he's missing. That's his marriage to worry about. Does he feel his wife would be violent towards you if she found out? It's his butt that she will probably want to kick, not yours. Good luck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice