Guy Off Of Kik

Lindsay Greene

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
so I met this guy off ofnkik and we’ve been chatting for awhile and started texting and all that, so we finally met up for the first time this week and we had a lot of fun, but there is a problem he’s like 40 years older than me and we can’t find a place to have our fun so we just have fun in his car, are there any places where he can’t be tracked, his wife is kinda obsessive.

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so I met this guy off ofnkik and we’ve been chatting for awhile and started texting and all that, so we finally met up for the first time this week and we had a lot of fun, but there is a problem he’s like 40 years older than me and we can’t find a place to have our fun so we just have fun in his car, are there any places where he can’t be tracked, his wife is kinda obsessive.

If a married person fucks around with you then you can bet your ass that they fuck around with others as well! I hope you are very careful with what you are doing and use precautions. Like Fade says there are plenty of unmarried people out there to fuck around and then you won't have to worry about all that bullshit with jealous mates. A jealous wife is something you may not want to meet up with in the middle of fucking or sucking her husband. You may also find that she is also an NRA member and and has a concealed carry permit. I know plenty of ladies with these qualifications and I would not be in the same Motel/Hotel room with their mate because a locked door is not going to stop them. Just my thought about Fucking around with married people. YMMV? Good luck

I am pretty sure his wife can track you here to.

Hope I don't sound judgemental here but yeah what the fuck; I am sort of an old man myself, so tell gramps to get his hands off the babysitter that shit ain't nice.

On the other hand I can see where this can be a real dilemma with these bogus internet people because I seen the same thing on one of them infomercial things.

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Try the Four Seasons in Dallas!!
cq5dam.web.637.358.jpeg

Reactions: ohiorod
D

deleted848353

Notice she hasn't been back since posting this thread

ughman

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd say that's his dilemma more than yours; he's reaching out to you, he should find a place to host. Furthermore, his being married can have its advantages for you, as it will probably stay a FWB/NSA kind of affair. Clearly he's not getting much at home, and is heading out to search for whatever he's missing. That's his marriage to worry about. Does he feel his wife would be violent towards you if she found out? It's his butt that she will probably want to kick, not yours. Good luck!