Guy on Beastmaster -- good God

rewindingboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
ha ha ha, that series is actually old. I think it is cancelled now...but not entirely sure. I watch re-runs on the Sci-Fi channel once in a while.

he was pretty hot, although his stomach seemed kind of weird. I think most of the minor characters were actually way hotter.

damn cute.

cyberczar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Is that what's on SciFi right now? Here I thought it was Conan The Barbarian or something like that.

Yeah, the guy's hot, but my guy's hotter.

Props for it having Claudia Black in it. If there's one woman I'd love to fuck (speaking as gay guy) it's Claudia Black. I've loved her ever since Farscape.

KarshnerShagger

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yep, the Beastmaster has been axed. It lasted three seasons. The beastmaster in the series is Daniel Goddard, he was super hot. However, his companion Tao (dark haired burnt twinkie =) ) was also righteous hot. He was played by Jackson Raine.

There two profiles can be found at Daniel Goddard (II) and Jackson Raine

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, the guy's hot, but my guy's hotter.

I hate you.

Props for it having Claudia Black in it. If there's one woman I'd love to fuck (speaking as gay guy) it's Claudia Black. I've loved her ever since Farscape.

You have excellent taste. This comes as no surprise to me.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Shit. That's one of the problems being in Australia; all the good television hunks take awhile to get over here.

On the plus side, though, our REAL guys are mega fucking hot. Check out the lifeguards. Made me rethink wearing red as a blonde!!!

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
The series is ~ 10 years old now (circa 1999).

The character of the Beast Master i.e. Dar is a homo-erotic figure. Even though the character doesn't demonstrate any homosexual tendencies, his character is open and sensitive. The character is basically a blank slate onto which one can project onto.

haaren

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You will be happy to know that Daniel Goddard is a regular on daytime TV, soap operas. He plays a character named Cane on the ever popular "The Young And The Restless". It was just last week that I recognized him when I was channeled surfing and saw him on "Beast Master".

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yep, the Beastmaster has been axed. It lasted three seasons. The beastmaster in the series is Daniel Goddard, he was super hot. However, his companion Tao (dark haired burnt twinkie =) ) was also righteous hot. He was played by Jackson Raine.

There two profiles can be found at Daniel Goddard (II) and Jackson Raine
Daniel Goddard has a major role on the soap, The Young and the Restless. He plays Kane, the son of Jill and grandson of Catherine Chancelor. A real hunk. Been on the show quite a while now.