Guy poses as girl to get cock pics.

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media
shit like this reallypiss mii da fuk off, jus cuz yall dumb ass talk all proper n shit n england, dont mean dats how dey talk n chicago, i b on myspace n shit, and dats how i snd messegaes on there, jus cuz yall retarted ass fell ppl cnt type wit a dialect as well as talk wit one is simply becuz of da fact that yall aint open minded as the other ppl on here. N yea i cn speak different on any fukin post i want, if u dont like it, why da fuck u still readin it. U chose to click on here n read it, not mii. If i saw u rite noe i would beat yo ass sooo bad, yo mama wuldnt recognize u. Talkin bout "street talk", dats how i talk. Im a yung, black man in america, n if u aint get a fukin memo, dats how sum ppl choose to talk.

DAMN u jus pissed mii off sooooooooooo bad.!

fixed

Load Lichfield

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
shit like this reallypiss mii da fuk off, jus cuz yall dumb ass talk all proper n shit n england, dont mean dats how dey talk n chicago, i b on myspace n shit, and dats how i snd messegaes on there, jus cuz yall retarted ass fell ppl cnt type wit a dialect as well as talk wit one is simply becuz of da fact that yall aint open minded as the other ppl on here. N yea i cn speak different on any fukin post i want, if u dont like it, why da fuck u still readin it. YOU chose to click on here n read it, not mii. If i saw u rite noe i would beat yo ass sooo bad, yo mama wuldnt recognize u. Talkin bout "street talk", dats how i talk. Im a yung, black man in america, n if u aint get a fukin memo, dats how sum ppl choose to talk.

Man - you is sooooo funny n shit. I don't care if you beat my ass sooo bad, cos my mama recognises me by my face, not my ass... n shit.

I'm delighted that you are on myspace n shit.. Is that dot.com? I would expect nothing less from you.. Why don't you send me your myspacenshit address, and we can become friends n shit?

I must admit to feeling confused though. On the one hand, you say I talk all proper n shit, yet on the other you accuse me of being a 'retarted ass fell ppl'? Which is it?

I do actually like accents and dialects - from all over the world, though I have my doubts as to whether it's a good thing considering how much the English language has been bastardised in such a short space of time. We cn all tak lyk diS n shyt, which is almost unrecognisable as a language. So as well as you having the freedom to talk how you want, I also have the freedom to comment on it if I want.... and before you begin to think I believe your profile in any way shape or form, then don't. I'm having fun here!

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This board has a bad habit of attacking others for nothings instead of commenting on the message itself which likely chases many good posters away.

i agree. like how one poster attacked how i talk/type, or how another said that my anecdotes were worthless.

that said, the issue at hand is that this guy is bullshitting.

First of all, her pics were pics of vide guerra's pussy, nd second of all, i found a guy in my class LOGGEd-ON to the myspace account. y'kno, it was his account.

how does he know that it's his classmate logged on? i don't understand that at all

shit like this reallypiss mii da fuk off, jus cuz yall dumb ass talk all proper n shit n england, dont mean dats how dey talk n chicago, i b on myspace n shit, and dats how i snd messegaes on there, jus cuz yall retarted ass fell ppl cnt type wit a dialect as well as talk wit one is simply becuz of da fact that yall aint open minded as the other ppl on here. N yea i cn speak different on any fukin post i want, if u dont like it, why da fuck u still readin it. YOU chose to click on here n read it, not mii. If i saw u rite noe i would beat yo ass sooo bad, yo mama wuldnt recognize u. Talkin bout "street talk", dats how i talk. Im a yung, black man in america, n if u aint get a fukin memo, dats how sum ppl choose to talk.

brah, geta life

morano

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Man - you is sooooo funny n shit. I don't care if you beat my ass sooo bad, cos my mama recognises me by my face, not my ass... n shit.

I'm delighted that you are on myspace n shit.. Is that dot.com? I would expect nothing less from you.. Why don't you send me your myspacenshit address, and we can become friends n shit?

I must admit to feeling confused though. On the one hand, you say I talk all proper n shit, yet on the other you accuse me of being a 'retarted ass fell ppl'? Which is it?

I do actually like accents and dialects - from all over the world, though I have my doubts as to whether it's a good thing considering how much the English language has been bastardised in such a short space of time. We cn all tak lyk diS n shyt, which is almost unrecognisable as a language. So as well as you having the freedom to talk how you want, I also have the freedom to comment on it if I want.... and before you begin to think I believe your profile in any way shape or form, then don't. I'm having fun here!

well im hppy u agree...i guess. Ihav nooo fukn clu wat that last paragragh meant

exmilphx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This board has a bad habit of attacking others for nothings instead of commenting on the message itself which likely chases many good posters away.

This was my case when I first found the site. I ran into a slew of threads that sounded like interesting topics and saw most of them degenerate into attacks on each other. For all kinds of crazy reasons...

The result, it took me a few months before I started posting. I still find myself hesitating to take part in discussions. Not to avoid being attacked or dragged into a fight, but mostly because I get so turned off by the time I start typing, that I just end up thinking, "Wow, it's just not worth it".

But I just had to comment from someone who did/does feel this way. Thanks 1BiGG1 for effectively putting the truth out there.

The rest of y'all can return to the cannon firing...

Load Lichfield

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well im hppy u agree...i guess. Ihav nooo fukn clu wat that last paragragh meant

What have I agreed with??

It means I am also entitled to the freedom to think and feel how I wish, as are you. There's no point in discussing the language aspect of the rest of the paragraph..

OldPArtner

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

morano

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
here r the pics i sent him...her...it...srry i wus late, sum retard distracted me 4 a while...

Attachments