Guy Ritchie, Hot?

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
Chadds Ford Township, PA, United States of America
Does anyone else find Guy Ritchie hot? I was just looking at him again, and he's always got a great bulge in his pants, and looks like he'd be really great to screw!

He went out with Madonna to some party, and dressed up as an arresting officer, with the name plate: COX. :biggrin1:

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: nfrxldr

kdfx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I absolutely think he is one hot m.f.
Rumor has it that he is hung and I wanna believe that...

Love him.

_chrizzian_

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't really care if he is hung or not. A man needs more than that to be hot, for me, and guy really doesn't have it! Never ever viewed him as hot.

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guy Richie has a yoga tonned build like Madonna. They must do that together. Nice cock. How long is it supposed to be? I need to know for self comparison purposes.

FelixM

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
when they first got together I thought he was gorgeous....but lately he looks like he's put on weight.....he drinks alot...but Madonna would not have stayed with him for 10 years if he had a small dick...she admits to being a size queen

RobinSF

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Always thought he was pretty hot.

As for Madonna's brother calling him homophobic, I would think that reports of his being homophobic would have surfaced long ago considering he is in the movie industry and married to Madonna. Kinda hard to keep that kind of thing under wraps. Seems more like a personal problem between the brother and the hubby.

But I could be wrong.