Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
mr statham is my canon of everything a man should be.
I'll keep that in mind should I ever find myself in a position to be fixing You up on a date (and I hope You'll keep Joe Flanigan in mind should You ever find Yourself in a position to fix me up on a date...).

m57082

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are we guessing he's cut or uncut? In the kabala religion they circumcise all males. So I'm guessing he's cut what does everyone think( yes I know most Brits are uncut)

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
From what I read, Guy never joined Kaballah (which isn't really a religion per se, but that's another discussion). In fact, one of the major problems he had with Madonna since she joined it was she didn't want to celebrate Christmas but it was a big thing in his family and wanted to continue the traditions with the children.

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
Chadds Ford Township, PA, United States of America
From what I read, Guy never joined Kaballah (which isn't really a religion per se, but that's another discussion). In fact, one of the major problems he had with Madonna since she joined it was she didn't want to celebrate Christmas but it was a big thing in his family and wanted to continue the traditions with the children.

God, this thread is ancient.

Guy, did join Kabbalah, and wore a red string for years. He wore white in and out of the places, danced with rabbis, and spoke out about how great it was. Kabblah also worked its way into his films.

leoboy63

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
God, this thread is ancient.

Guy, did join Kabbalah, and wore a red string for years. He wore white in and out of the places, danced with rabbis, and spoke out about how great it was. Kabblah also worked its way into his films.

It is so pathetic that the Hollywood elite have taken a very spiritual and mystical part of Judaism and turned it into a "feel good" watered down version of what they really know nothing about. The leaders of the Kabbalah Centre tell people that they don't even need to know Hebrew to understand the Zohar (the book of Kabbalistic teaching) and all they need to do is scan the letters with their eyes. Bull Shit.

And the red string mumbo jumbo to ward off evil creates superstition, of which Judaism teaches against.

Indy2323

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has anyone else heard the rumor that Guy is bi?
I think it's true and he doesn't even try to hide it. Loves to put homoerotic subtext in his movies, tends to cast the sexiest men and has revealed he has a huge crush on hunnam (he even put a self insert in his movie to thirst on him lol)

ApplePieLife

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it's true and he doesn't even try to hide it. Loves to put homoerotic subtext in his movies, tends to cast the sexiest men and has revealed he has a huge crush on hunnam (he even put a self insert in his movie to thirst on him lol)

Who doesn't have a crush on Hunnam though?

billybones

Superior Member
Media
I dated a guy into Wicca. Fine. It’s as silly as all religions. As time went on he told me more about the rituals. Rituals? Like communion and constantly kneeling? With which I was most familiar. Nope. Sitting naked with other dudes in a steam hut.

He could never reconcile the need for nudity with the lack of sexual interaction. The entire relationship broke down. Fine: steam needs lack of clothes -I guess I get it, but the dancing outside and the traveling to meet psychics? No. I’m out. Yes, of the relationship.