Guy Ritchie's Cock!

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Does anyone know if Guy Ritchie had to be circumcised when he married Madonna - I know she is Jewish and I don't think he was brought up Jewish.

Reactions: bublik

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no doubt, just go through the list of her men. madonna is a total size queen. then again arent we all

Actually, no!
You wouldn't believe how n=many women in Va, Md and DC, say NOT.
Even Philly they said"not"
LOL, Leaves more for us,Beautiful. You look luscious BTW.:tongue:

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I forgot where I read it online, but yes, Vanilla Ice is reported to be insanely hung.

Yes, I heard that too. I went to L.A. for a shoot and the buzz was he was hung and no diseases.
When you get to L.A. The first thing they do is tell you who's got what as far as size and disease. Everywhere I went they said the said "Axel Rose and his cousin have herpes" "Don't fuck 'em!" I swear it's true.

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
Chadds Ford Township, PA, United States of America
Does anyone know if Guy Ritchie had to be circumcised when he married Madonna - I know she is Jewish and I don't think he was brought up Jewish.

Madonna is not Jewish. :tongue: She's Italian for Christ's sake. Guy was already cut I believe, if those pictures are real. Jews are not the only ones who are cut. The majority of the US is cut.

leoboy63

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Madonna is not Jewish- she's always been Roman Catholic. Her following of Kabbalah (or what celebrities believe kabbalah to be) doesn't make her Jewish. The celebrity band wagon of Kabbalah is an outright joke, and the Kabbalah Centers are nothing but money making industry at the expense of what true Kabbalah is.

Reactions: jtm011