Guy Saving His Virginity

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Both my wife and I were virgins before getting married (married 8 years now)... and to be honest I don't regret it. sure it was scary for both of us at first since we did not know if we would be sexually compatible, but in the end the risk paid off.
Pretty much the same here.

It's something very special and meaningful we shared with each other on our wedding night when we were both 23 - and continue to do so over 36 years later.

(Just this morning my gray-haired, post-menopausal, one-boobed after breast cancer, wife came home after working all night, and slipped into bed next to me completely naked - which is one of our "I'd like to have sex, please." signals. When she climbed on top to envelope my penis with her vagina she even mentioned that our second time - which happened about 2 hours after the first - was a lot easier than the first because we put her on top in the same position we were about to use.)

As for "sexual compatibility", I think you can get a general idea without going all the way to intercourse. From there, if you are committed to each other I suspect the "sexual compatibility" will work itself out.