guy stuff

im8cut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
so i sit around on sundays and drink beers and watch football with my buddies

when im around my guy friends i find that i grab/scratch my dick a lot more than i would regularly -- which is almost never

some of my friends stick their whole hand down there and play with their junk a lil right in front of me, talking to me

even after they're gone i still do it lol

i notice that lots of guys do it so i dont think its that big of a deal. not necessarily grabbin their junk under the waist band but at least grabbing or adjusting it

but how about your friend taking a dump and talking to you at the same time

he sed "awww whatever dude this we're all just a bunch of guys" today. i handed him a pipe fulla weed while he was on the pot lol.

i didnt really care about that either but i feel like maybe im desensitized

what do yall think?

im8cut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
corallary -- the guy who i handed the pipe to has a big one, possibly even larger than my own. this is lpsg after all!

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not into beers or football, but I'd enjoy watching you and your buddies grabbing and scratching yourselves!

Talking while dumping? It depends - if I couldn't SEE him, no problem. I could watch a guy piss - it's actually a turn-on for me - but I could never watch a guy dump.

Last edited:

im8cut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well today he was in the bathroom in the bath and i just walked in and offered him a smoke in my boxers (lazy lazy day). there were no bubbles lol. later in the day i was taking a shower and he came in to brush his teeth and was talkin to me in the shower.

last night we had some friends over and were just hangin out drinkin (all guys) and we all kept playing tag punch. punching or slapping each other when we least suspect it lol. then it got a lil serious and this guy just picked me up and threw me on the couch nearby and basically tried to pin me down. the other guys proceded to laugh and my friend is pressing his whole body against me and started to dry hump me.

all jokes rite? lol

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Are these guys more on the hetero side of the spectrum? Do they know you're toward the other end? If so, I think that's awesome. I just had two friends like that over. One took a massive dump, though we didn't go in and talk to him during. :biggrin1: We did jab about how much his shit stinks though. We also hugged a lot, which is always awesome to express our love for each other. I wish more guy friendships were like this from the start, without having to break through so many barriers first.

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so i sit around on sundays and drink beers and watch football with my buddies

when im around my guy friends i find that i grab/scratch my dick a lot more than i would regularly -- which is almost never

some of my friends stick their whole hand down there and play with their junk a lil right in front of me, talking to me

even after they're gone i still do it lol

i notice that lots of guys do it so i dont think its that big of a deal. not necessarily grabbin their junk under the waist band but at least grabbing or adjusting it

but how about your friend taking a dump and talking to you at the same time

he sed "awww whatever dude this we're all just a bunch of guys" today. i handed him a pipe fulla weed while he was on the pot lol.

i didnt really care about that either but i feel like maybe im desensitized

what do yall think?

Men mostly talk about woman.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well today he was in the bathroom in the bath and i just walked in and offered him a smoke in my boxers (lazy lazy day). there were no bubbles lol. later in the day i was taking a shower and he came in to brush his teeth and was talkin to me in the shower.

last night we had some friends over and were just hangin out drinkin (all guys) and we all kept playing tag punch. punching or slapping each other when we least suspect it lol. then it got a lil serious and this guy just picked me up and threw me on the couch nearby and basically tried to pin me down. the other guys proceded to laugh and my friend is pressing his whole body against me and started to dry hump me.

all jokes rite? lol

Sounds like you guys have a lot of fun together - after looking at your gallery, I'm so jealous of your friend right now!