Guy to avoid - a4a live - jordan rush

Vestrum

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
anyone have vids of him tho his cock is literally perfect
You can check for anyone's pics from these webcam sites by just typing in Google their screenname followed by the website name (Ex. jordanrush chaturbate). Then click on "images" or "videos" tab. to see them naked.

Here is a vid of him "shooting his cum", but I am almost 100% sure that is some liquid he injected in his dick before the show so he could shoot. It definitely doesn't look like cum and he is notoriously known for using various methods to trick his clients. Injecting milk or liquid yogurt is a well known practice cam male models use to trick clients into believing they shoot their loads.

MAKES ME HARD

E.R

Superior Member
Media
You can check for anyone's pics from these webcam sites by just typing in Google their screenname followed by the website name (Ex. jordanrush chaturbate). Then click on "images" or "videos" tab. to see them naked.

Here is a vid of him "shooting his cum", but I am almost 100% sure that is some liquid he injected in his dick before the show so he could shoot. It definitely doesn't look like cum and he is notoriously known for using various methods to trick his clients. Injecting milk or liquid yogurt is a well known practice cam male models use to trick clients into believing they shoot their loads.

MAKES ME HARD
He has ABSOLUTELY had a lot of work done. Camming is his full-time thing and the reason you'll never get a response out of him, oh except to be blocked at a whim; is because he's online on at least four different cam sites simultaneous.

pl4yboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

MAKES ME HARD
hah ive seen that and thought it wad questionable i wonder what makes him not wanna go the full way ??