Guy trying to pressure me into putting a rod in my penis

D_BarryBunwarmer

Account Disabled
Media
I've been seeing this guy for a little while now. It's strictly a sexual relationship. We get together sometimes to fool around.

Anyway, this last time he was like "Can I sound you?" And I was like "What's that?" He said it's taking a metal rod is sticking in the hole of your penis. I was like "Umm..no." He started begging me "Please...just one inch. If it hurts I'll stop." And my answer was a flat no. Anyway, eventually he dropped that subject and we had our fun.

Now he's sending me e-mails saying he want to get together again and I should consider letting him "sound" me. Again, I told him no. And he sends me another e-mail trying to convince me to do it.

So I'm thinking I should cut this relationship off. If he can't respect my wishes then I probably shouldn't meet with him anymore. What do you guys think?

I've only seen one or two videos online where guys stick things in their penis and it looks painful to me and there is no way in hell I would ever do that. Anybody here done it? Aren't there health risks if you do it wrong?

monel

Sexy Member
Media
I'm with you. I know there are some guys on this forum that are into sounding but nothing sounds less appealing to me. I wouldn't do it for anyone. I think you should tell him you absolutely won't do it and if he asks again end the relationship. Its not worth it.

D_BarryBunwarmer

Account Disabled
Media
I'm with you. I know there are some guys on this forum that are into sounding but nothing sounds less appealing to me. I wouldn't do it for anyone. I think you should tell him you absolutely won't do it and if he asks again end the relationship. Its not worth it.

yeah I agree. I again told him flat out no and that he wont convince me to do it. If he mentions it again that will be it.

I just can't get over seeing the video "One guy One screwdriver." If you've seen that video you know the horror. I know he wasn't planning on putting a screwdriver in my dick but just the thought of anything going up there is a total turn off.

I'm scared to ever get in a car crash or something just out of the fear of having to get a catheter. My brother had to get one and I could hear him screaming from the hallway

D_BarryBunwarmer

Account Disabled
Media
You don't do it -- period --- never!!! It's dangerous and could leave you emotionally scarred with damage to your penis. You would never want that.

Ditch him, as he's not respecting you (seems a bit odd).

Crazy stuff here...

The physical damage is what I'd be most concerned about. Since he's not a doctor, I would think you could get hurt really easily doing that

MsThang

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
South Florida (recently relocated from NYC)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't even have a penis and there is no way I would go for that.That sounds horrible. Are people so bored with sex that they have to come up with these ridiculous and horific things to do? I don't know about anyone else but I have sex because it feels good. I mean really how is that pleasurable?

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, there are some health rishks of infections. People who like it, really like it and they say it doesn't hurt. Some people put huge sounds in their dick.

But the real thing here is... you are way, not freaky enough for this guy. It sounds like you are dead set against trying new things and it sounds like he's always going to want you to.

You can't change people. you are both going to be who you are and you should just stop seeing him

monel

Sexy Member
Media
I just can't get over seeing the video "One guy One screwdriver." If you've seen that video you know the horror.

Never saw it but OWWWWWW!!!!! Never want to. Some holes really were never intended to be an entry.

Last edited:

mtnhiker27

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I TOTALLY agree with everyone else...do NOT do it! As for your thoughts on the pain, you're right! I had a urinary tract infection once & the doc inserted a cam in my dick and it HURT LIKE HELL! If he continues to push you, dump him & find someone who's more respectful of your wishes.
Good luck!

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't even have a penis and there is no way I would go for that.That sounds horrible. Are people so bored with sex that they have to come up with these ridiculous and horific things to do? I don't know about anyone else but I have sex because it feels good. I mean really how is that pleasurable?

People who find it pleasurable , find it pleasurable. They say it feels good and makes their dick hard. You can't say what's pleasurable to other people. If you don't want to do it, don't.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I miss the good old days when people would complain about being pressured into stuff like oral sex.

Absolutely say goodbye to him if he can't respect your limits. It's not as if his request isn't, shall we say, somewhat off the beaten track...

MsThang

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
South Florida (recently relocated from NYC)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
People who find it pleasurable , find it pleasurable. They say it feels good and makes their dick hard. You can't say what's pleasurable to other people. If you don't want to do it, don't.

you are right, I don't have a dick so lord knows I wouldnt know

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've been seeing this guy for a little while now. It's strictly a sexual relationship. We get together sometimes to fool around.

Anyway, this last time he was like "Can I sound you?" And I was like "What's that?" He said it's taking a metal rod is sticking in the hole of your penis. I was like "Umm..no." He started begging me "Please...just one inch. If it hurts I'll stop." And my answer was a flat no. Anyway, eventually he dropped that subject and we had our fun.

Now he's sending me e-mails saying he want to get together again and I should consider letting him "sound" me. Again, I told him no. And he sends me another e-mail trying to convince me to do it.

So I'm thinking I should cut this relationship off. If he can't respect my wishes then I probably shouldn't meet with him anymore. What do you guys think?

I've only seen one or two videos online where guys stick things in their penis and it looks painful to me and there is no way in hell I would ever do that. Anybody here done it? Aren't there health risks if you do it wrong?
are you nuts??? hell no!

GayFrog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When it comes to any sexual activity both partners need to agree on what is expected of the other No means no and this insistence from your sexual partner shows a lack of respect for your limits.

I have never indulged in sounding and never would I did however have a catheter medically inserted and it burned like crazy. Removal was just as painful.

MasterDavidXI

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"Sounding" with an object that is not too large for your piss hole is not so painful, but the great danger is an infection from anything being put into the penis. A non-specific infection may sound harmless as a medical diagnosis but it is still an infection in need of medical treatment. I have been sounded by a couple of friends who know what they were doing, but anyone who tries to force you is not a friend at all. To hell with the the sounder. David

D_BarryBunwarmer

Account Disabled
Media
Yeah, I'm going to risk an infection to do something I don't even want to do.

He sees other guys. He told me about this other guy who has a diaper fetish and he actually "goes" in the diaper and likes to be changed. Eww

So he doesn't need me for freaky activity.

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeh, just let him go. I have sounded, but I would say that this is an issue of respect and boundaries. This guy is NOT looking out for you, he is selfish.