LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
so, a guy goes in to see a doctor, the doctor says "what seems to be the problem?"

the guy says, in a very high pitched raspy voice " i don't know doc, i was hoping you could tell me?"

the doc says, "my god, what is wrong with your voice?"

the guy says, "don't know, been like this ever since i turned 15."

doc says, "okay, get undressed and let's give you an exam."

guy strips down and when he takes of his underwear out drops this massive 15 inch cock!

the doc says " oh my god, that's huge and obviously the problem!"

"huh" says the guy

doc says "your pecker is so big and heavy it is causing an abnormal pull on your larynx and making you talk like that."

"what can you do?" asks the poor soul

"well" says the doc "there is a new medical procedure where we perform surgery on you and we go in and surgically remove about 6 inches in the middle of your penis, we sow the two ends back together leaving you a very nice nine inches or so and life is good."

guy says, "well if that will fix this, then let's do it."

about six months go by and the patient comes back in to see the doc

"how you doing doc?" he says in a nice baritone voice and a firm handshake. the doc just nods his head.

the patient says "hey doc, me and the little miss were talking the other night and we got to remembering old times. what we were wondering if you had that section of penis you removed? we would like to have it. you know, put it up on the mantle or whatnot, kinda like a conversation piece when friends came over."

the doc sorta shuffles his feet and looks sheepishly up at the guys and says......

wait for it

wait for it

okay, now

in a high raspy voice "OH, IT'S HANGING AROUND HERE SOMEWHERE!!"