Guy Williams - Zorro/Lost in Space

curiouslan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just watched an old Bonanza rerun entitled "The Companeros" with Guy Williams in the guest role. Amazing VPL throughout this episode. He had caught my eye years ago in Lost in Space and Zorro. His dick and balls hang to the left and are so very visible with every step he takes. He appears to not only have a huge, thick dick but bull balls that hanger lower than his dick. Wow! what a package he shows.

Reactions: sizequeenie

DickVaine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I HATE to admit this, as it shows what a s l o w child I was, but Lost in Space was/is one of my all-time fav shows. But it wasn't until high school, coming home for a quick bite before going on to my dumb job, that I noticed the full, long, thick range of Colonel John Robinson's pant python in synDICation.

How the fuck I, or anyone else, could miss THAT meat missile is 'nuts'. But I've heard June Lockhart did a lot more than notice It, lucky bitch.

Oh, the pain... the pain...

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He's been brought up a few times in the past.

Various added pleasures, do a google search-be sure to adjust settings- and check the images and do a youtube as well. He also can be found at hulu.com and Channels.com where several Lost In Space episodes are hanging out.

Extremely sexy man, and still plays in my brain when I need quick sex energy.

Mensch1351

Cherished Member
Media
In the only other State that begins with "K"!
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
now that the Zorro DVD's are out --- I would hope SOMEONE would post a few clips from those episodes (I think the Google ones just don't do him justice). He always wore those velveteen pants and when it was on Disney I video taped a LOT of short clips with him walking......the man was HUNG!!!

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm going to Hulu right now and subscribing to Lost in Space! Such a cool show anyway, especially when in went to color and the uniforms were redesigned and the plots got so damn outlandish. Oh, and I will be checking out Mr. Williams bulge. Funny how I've missed it, crotch gazer that I am.

• Haha

motorcityboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
mmm very nice ! guy has ALWAYS GOT MY ATTENTION ! I knew he was hung every since he was on lost in space he was ALWAYS showing ! :) thanks !

hamletbb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Lost in Space, Season 2, Episode 3 "Ghost Planet":

Good crotch shot of John Robinson (Guy Williams) lying back with legs slightly apart on take-off.

Attachments

Reactions: Naxho