Guy With Average Sized Penis Here, Saying Hello! ^_^

D_Warburton Wanker

Just Browsing
Media
Hey there! :) <smiles to everyone>

I was directed to this site by a friend who knows I have an interest in guys with bigger than average penises (for several reasons), and I just wanted to introduce myself :)

I myself have an average sized penis - 5.5 to 6 inches long, not overly thick - and am very happy with what I have. But I have always had a keen interest in guys who are somewhat to quite a bit larger than me. It's not just a sexual or dom/sub interest, but I'll be happy to talk to anyone about it :)

I'm 32, live in Toronto, Ontario, and am bi-sexual. I am a huuuuuge geek (into video games, anime, comics, movies, etc), and a very open and out-going person <grins> I'm very open-minded when it comes to sex and sexuality, as well as the male body.

I'm in an open relationship with my roomie/best friend, who is female, and I am pretty happy with everything going on in my life right now ^_^

So, ask any questions you like, I am sure I'll be asking quite a few myself over the next little while :)

Attachments

D_Warburton Wanker

Just Browsing
Media
Hey Jim - I hope so, are you one of them? ;) <laughs>

And Alex - I'm posting a pic with this reply, I should have posted it first, sorry ^_^;; I'm very happy with my average size, actually - that doesn't stop me from finding cocks that are bigger/much bigger than mine fascinating, but believe me, I know how to use my 6 inches :p

Attachments

D_Warburton Wanker

Just Browsing
Media
Hi! Welcome to the site!

Thanks! ^_^ <smiles>

I'm averaged sized as well, about 6x5.

Those are my measurements as well, cock twins! :p <laughs>

Cute rabbit. & the cock's nothing to be ashamed of.

Thanks, don't have it anymore though :p And who said I was ashamed of my cock? I'm quite happy with it ;)

Welcome & nice cock by the way!!

Thanks, and thanks for the compliment! ^_^ <grins>

Tibia

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think you have a great dick and very nice balls. You also have nice pubic hair. So many people would be really happy with what you have, so be proud. Remember what matters most is how you use it. Have fun and welcome.

D_Warburton Wanker

Just Browsing
Media
I think you have a great dick and very nice balls. You also have nice pubic hair. So many people would be really happy with what you have, so be proud. Remember what matters most is how you use it. Have fun and welcome.

Thanks! ^_^

I am normally completely smooth, but the Philips Bodygroom I normally use is kinda broken now :p

I am very happy with my cock, and yeah - I like that I've got nice big balls ;)

I have not had any complaints about it's use, either ;) <laughs>

As I said, my hope is to find guys, local or not, to chat with and perhaps hang out with - so far no luck, but I remain hopeful! :p