Guy with soft cuddly face?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Kassokilleri2ff, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Kassokilleri2ff

WTF?

So I got this free face stuff about a month ago. I decided to try it about a week ago. It makes my face ultra fuckin' smooth and I think soft maybe? I don't know. I think it helps get rid of pimples which is why I decided to try it. But I think its more of a girls type of facial stuff. Anyways, would women find that a turn off? It makes my face feel great to touch! But I figure women like rough and rugged and blah blah!

What you think?

2. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

Dont buy into the stereotypes...

Oh and what kind of shit is it? I'd like to have soft skins

3. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

Who's looking at your face?

4. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    so what is this stuff? what's it called?
    nothing wrong with a guy having good skin care.
    i do't know about you, but i do't want my face to look like
    a catcher's mit by the time i'm 40. i use all kinds of anti wrinkle/
    moisturizers/collagen/eye serum stuff.

5. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Soft skin anywhere on a man is good. Very good. :wink:

6. morsecode

morsecode New Member

real men are ugly, and they sweat, sit and cuss

7. Kassokilleri2ff

Thats how i figure women like em lol.

I'm not scared to use the stuff, it makes my face feel nice. But ultimately I do things because women like them. If they don't like someone who used some crazy skin stuff then I wont use it. Its called "etre". Its pretty nice. I just want to know a girl would be pleased that my face is smooth and not rough. I don't know what women want, thats why I ask silly questions on this forum!

And don't tell me I should just "be myself" because everything I would normaly do I know for a fact is the exact opposite of what women like. No girl has ever experienced the real me lol.

8. cew4002

cew4002 New Member

There is nothing wrong with soft skin on your face, especially if it is treating your acne! I prefer for guys to ACT tough, but BE soft! It makes me want to cuddle, kiss, etc them more because I won't be rubbing up against sandpaper!

And, you can still be ugly, sweat, and cuss with soft skin! haha :)

9. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    I prefer to stand when I cuss...and I wave my arms around, too. Tends to make me look bigger and frightens the other apes.

10. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I like men. I like them smooth, and I like them rough.

11. Maxime_

Maxime_ New Member

I guess you shouldn't do something for someone else to like it.....I mean,you can't follow everybody else's taste.DO FOLLOW YOUR OWN or get mad trying and fulfill other people's requirements(without the possibility of being successful!)!Do you like how it feels with that scrub,cream or whatever?then USE IT!The first person who has to like you is yourself;-)!

12. Kassokilleri2ff

I love myself, but I'm a lazy disgusting slob. Should I just stay like that all the time and I'll get the ladies? NO!

I could care less to use the stuff. If I didn't think there was a possibility that women would like the fact that I used it, I would never bother with it, no matter how good it makes my face feel. Thats why I came here to ask what the women here think. To see if I'm doing something that is pointless.

13. croupier87

croupier87 New Member

I think it's same as weight lifting. I started to do some lifting to make better body to get more attention from ladies but I keep doing it in the end because it's better than no exercise and it becomes fun after awhile. So you might start putting it on your face for girls but there are probably other benefits good enough for you to keep trying it.

I don't see it as filling someone else's requirements because ultimate most things str8 guys do to impress the ladies is to satisfy themselves by getting laid so...

14. nay-nay

nay-nay New Member

...that just sounds gross. i picture an obese man who sweats profusely. [thinks of one of the teachers she had in high school] :eek: LOL.

i personally like a guy that has good hygiene. soft face is a plus. :wink:

15. croupier87

croupier87 New Member

Do women like full facial hair? Not necessarily unshaven but just having potential of growing facial hair in all areas except the obvious (just color traces after shave, little stub, 0.5 cm length etc)

16. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    from my experience yes...and not too stubbly... cuz you can rub em raw when kissing or ummm eating out :) a nice soft place to sit is always a good thing.... :)

and Nay-Nay... sweating isn't always gross!!! I sweat a LOT. However, I have a phobia of smells ...soooo i shower like 3/4 times a day. SO as much as I sweat...i dont stink. :)

17. bruce-e

bruce-e Member

Albums:

Good Genes do help folks. So hydrate your system, and Moisturize when needed. It's good maintence.

18. sam_solo26

sam_solo26 New Member

Albums:
    I think your question is inherently flawed. The first thing you should know about women (and people in general) is that each of them is different. Each woman comes from different backgrounds, has different experiences with different men, is biologically different, has different preferences for just as many situations, and differs from everyone else in every other way that influences personality. In other words, to ask if women like smooth skin is like asking if trees bear fruit. Some do, some don't, and for some it depends on the season.

Maybe that's your problem, if you think you have one. You seem to be doing things for this idealized woman on a pedestal, when you should be paying attention to each specific woman and whether you and her get along without forcing anything. You should be trying to make her feel good by feeling good about yourself. There's a reason people keep mentioning this little word called "confidence." It's not magic, or imaginary. It really exists, for anyone with the strength and willpower enough to actually be themselves in public. This isn't to say you have permission to be a dick. Be respectful of other people's ways of life, of their ways of thinking. Maybe you'll even learn something? :rolleyes:

So you're slathering your face with this cream shit just to get a woman? Stop it if you are. As soon as you get a woman who does like it, you'll just have to keep it up until you get annoyed and quit. Then she'll be stuck with a guy she really wasn't compatible with (because it's never just about smooth skin). And she'll feel guilty about feeling like she isn't enough, like she isn't pleasing you, that your relationship is in a rut, that she's not sexy enough for you, etc.; and you'll feel like shit and trapped because you don't know how to deal with the situation (because you don't know it's never just about smooth skin). Do you see how being fake for a woman can snowball into disaster for both of you?

Just be yourself already. Find out who you are, what you're limits are, what makes you comfortable and uncomfortable, and start living it. Women generally respond to a guy who isn't deceiving them about the type of person he is, just as men generally respond to women who aren't deceiving them about the type of person she is. As far as smooth skin goes, if you think you'll be a better person for it (and if you want to be a better person), then keep it up. If you think it's too much work, stop. Some women will like it, some won't. You really have no way of knowing, so at least you'll be unburdened by not pretending to be someone else.

Unless your personality entirely consists of being other people... Good luck at any rate! :biggrin1:

#18 sam_solo26, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2009
  19. nay-nay

nay-nay New Member

YES!!!!! :biggrin1:

20. Principessa

Gold Member

Draft saved Draft deleted