Guys 8 inches+...

dubai9Incher

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i was about 13 years old and we had a sleep over with some family friends me , my sister and then the friends kids 2 girls and 1 boy. it started off quite normal but then someone suggested strip poker i had never played it before and so as we were all in pyjamas and night dresses it did not take long before some skin was on display the oldest of the visiting sisters lost her t shirt and she had nice big tits for a 15 year old i got an instant hard on.
we carried on a while but non of the girls were willing to lose their knickers.
the boy was the first to drop his pyjama trousers and his cock was exposed all the girls started laughing and he quickly sat down. all the tops were off but the girls weren't playing fair and covering their tits with their hands until i lost and had to drop my trousers i hard a cock like iron i was so excited i struggled to pull the pyjamas off over my cock and then to the two girls shouted at my sister had i seen my cock before as it was so big my sister covered her eyes saying she could not look at it. i saw her tits but they were not as nice as the other 2 girls anyway.
i wanted them to touch it so badly but they wouldn't they asked their brother to stand up to make a comparison but he said he wouldn't get up again.
it was very exciting to have my dick on show and to be getting a great response from the viewers

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My mum when I was a baby or otherwise very young. Friends commented once when they pulled my pants down. And so did a gang of girls when they did the same. That was in my teens though.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Speaking on behalf of my son...My midwife......I had her come over to weigh him when he was 2 weeks old , she said " whoa mumma, thats quite a little slugger he has!"

Interestingly nearly every mum, or female adult has made a friendly reference to him when he is naked * ie beach, pool etc* along the lines of
" bloody hell that kid's hung like a donkey!"

He is 15 now and I have NO idea if he is still huge but he was easily 2 times the size of all other kids his age when young.

x
Honey

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The obs scanner.

Ok - about age 11 from other kids, I went to a boarding school. Then my first proper GF told all her friends at 15. Penile anonymity would have been nice.

Cardinal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
these two kids who pantsed me on the playground in the sixth grade - my briefs came down too and it sucked and I tripped and I had to work really hard no to cry! after that they picked on me for being a small shy kid and for my dick. they used to call me "tripod" and it wasn't until a few years later that I knew what they meant...

(sorry I'm 7.5 but posted anyway...)

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think I was the first one to actually make a comment. It was something like, "God I'm BIG, I hope no one will see my enormous hardon bulge in my pants while walking down the hallway to class."

(I said it VERY quietly...to myself.)

jhniner

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The 1st person was a male friend of mine who saw it for the 1st time when we were playing baseball and went into the bushes to urinate,he actually said mine was bigger than his and he showed me his and he was right,later on he wanted to suck it which is when the friendship ended.

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Who was the first person to comment on your over-sized penis? Details, please!:biggrin1:

A girl who gave me a blow job when I was 15. She was seventeen and known for her oral fixation. She said your dick has matured faster than the rest of your body. I looked like a boy until I was around 22. But my cock was about 8 inches when I was fifteen.

Chest Rockwell

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i've gotten some kind of feedback all my life.

but the funniest thing i've experienced is after two college mates saw me naked at the pool.

they started calling me snuffy ... for snuffaluffagus.

mister_y

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A friend at primary school, showering with the entire class after PE.
I wanted to put on my underwear fastly so not everybody would see it but he said: "Wow, you have got a huge one, show it to me one more time!" And after letting him ask two more times I pulled my underwear down quickly. Very funny if you think about it later.
The comments in primary school were actually one of the greatest, you could nearly say everything without being excused as a gay or weirdo.

easybutton75

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was in Boy Scouts. Can't remember exactly, but I think I was taking a leak and one of the younger guys saw it and then he yells, "It's so big!" it was a standing joke for a while. the guys would yell "its so big!" on occasion. We used to compare size on our campouts too. it was fun showing everyone up.

8inforblondes

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
First I remember was a comment from my mom. She was told me a comment one of her Mom friends made when she was changing my diaper. The lady, whose son the same age was named Brad, said something like "he's a lot bigger than Brad!"

Then most commonly was in High School locker room. Some of the guys used to pretend to be scared of it. They'd scream and say "Put that thing away before someone gets hurt".

Weirdest comment I got was from a girl in my high school who asked if I ever got a hard on when I wrestled. I was on the wrestling team and we had yellow uniforms that left nothing to the imagination. Apparently she thought my dick must be hard based on how visible it was...