Guys 8 inches+...

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Who was the first person to comment on your over-sized penis? Details, please!:biggrin1:

I guess the very 1st person to actually make a comment that I can remember was by my cousin (male) that came to visit on our farm one summer.
He was about 13 yrs old; I was 10yrs old.
We shared the same bedroom together.
The first evening when we removed our clothes for a bath and bed...he looked at me naked and said, dain..boy...you sure sure gots a big peter.
In comparsion, I was much longer & larger then he was.
I pretty much thought all men were large like me, my grandpa, and uncle who I had seen naked.
They never said or thought anything about my size being big like their.:confused:

But then at 11 & 12 when I was a house boy with my grandma for the family she cooked and worked for...their daughter (about 16 or 17 yrs old) started messy around with me secertly.

She use to find places for us to hide...get me to drop my pants or get naked infront of her and she'd do the same.
She would pull and yank on my gentials like a toy and then she'd ride me like a horse ...using my dick like a pogo stick.
I guess I was cumming in her and didn't really know nothin but it felt good and she liked it.
Didn't use no rubber...I didn't know what they were then.
She said I had the biggest peter she'd ever seen and ask me if all black boys was like me:confused:
I really didn't know what to say, so I said yea...I think so.
But I then realized I must be bigger than average after putting together her comment and my cousin.
She got pregnant by me:eek:
I got sent away quickly to live in Chicago....she and her folks moved away too before the baby was born...to cover-up and protect us from what I had done.
I was very scared and a shame and embrassed to my grandma, grandpa who was raisin me.
My mama was very hurt too.
My step-pa told me my gentials were over-sized and the curse of the devil's work shop.
He would punished me in the basement (in Chicago) and beat me naked with 3 leather belts tied like a whip...hittin my gential area also.
I never wanted to say nothin cause I was scared he put me in a foster home or something or beat me more.
One of my step-brothers even drop-kicked me in the gentials.
All my step-pa did was say that's what I get for having large sex organs; forced me to were a trust belt (jockey strip) all the time.
I was only allowed to pull it off at bed time or to take a bath or shower.
And he would check to see if I had it on and whip me if I didn't have it on.

I aint never been proud to be well endowed... many people look at you like a freek or just want to use you as some sex object.:frown1:
Guess you could say I've had/have a few issues
But coping...things could be worst!
Hope this wasn't TMI and off the topic a bit.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Speaking on behalf of my son...My midwife......I had her come over to weigh him when he was 2 weeks old , she said " whoa mumma, thats quite a little slugger he has!"

Interestingly nearly every mum, or female adult has made a friendly reference to him when he is naked * ie beach, pool etc* along the lines of
" bloody hell that kid's hung like a donkey!"

He is 15 now and I have NO idea if he is still huge but he was easily 2 times the size of all other kids his age when young.

x
Honey

didn't that bother you?
I mean he's your kid

Trigon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...I aint never been proud to be well endowed... many people look at you like a freek or just want to use you as some sex object.:frown1:
Guess you could say I've had/have a few issues
But coping...things could be worst!
Hope this wasn't TMI and off the topic a bit.

That's an infuriating story, Whopper-Lee, and it's regrettable you were made to endure that. Truly an outrage.

sweatyblackballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I remember being in Primary School getting changed after PE and I was wearing these blue Y-Fronts and I was about 7 years old. My dick popped out onto the table and all the boys started laughin at how big it was and I heard a girl say to someone else how big my dick was ... at 7 years old I had at least 5 inches and it was very very thick for a child of that age ... I was always embarassed!