Guys and gals, what do you think of my face?

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Hy, In real life I don't get compliments/feedback on how I look. I always have the feeling that people (especially the girls) like me, but don't fall in love with me. I always hear them say about how good looking another guy is, but they never say such things of me. So tell me honestly, what do you think of my face?
Here are some pictures:

Last edited by a moderator:

Definitely cute but your smile is a secret weapon all its own.

Sonne86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
you are pretty, no doubt about that:) But in the last picture you are definately on your cutest. Also I think a haircut or another hairstyle would further your good looks even more, your hair looks better in the last pic also. Just my personal meaning.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Ah, this is Pieter of the Is-this-a-good-suit thread.
Pieter, you're very good looking, with a face that's not over-the-top beautiful (and for me, that's a good thing), but masculine, expressive and open. Well, well above average.
Your body is also very attractive. (I remember flattering your posture on the good-suit thread.)
I'd say, No worries at all.
Maybe the girls are profoundly short-sighted.
Or maybe Piet the Man has them intimidated.
Ha! What a rogue!!!:cool:

Dragonlady

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can't see what the problem is you're a good looking guy and your smile is amazing, are you sure its not a self imagine confidence thing. If you think you are unattractive those are the vibes you will put out. So go out thinking I'm a hunk with loads to offer and maybe others will pick up on this.

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Pieter, from what I've seen, most women don't openly tell guys to their faces that they are hot or good looking. They most likely say it to each other or when the guy is around. Which means they are probably saying you're attractive, just not when you around. No one wants to be embarrassed by commenting on someone and not getting any attention back, so most people don't take the chance. I've always been amazed when I run into people who I haven't talk to in a while or people I know find me online and confess that they found me attractive but never said anything before. I'm like, why not??? LOL

You're a good looking guy as the others have stated but what women and men really like is confidence, not arrogance, but confidence. Have a great personality and make people feel comfortable around you. If you like someone, find a way to express that and take your chances. Great rewards are all about taking great risks. Don't let your ego get caught up with whether someone finds you attractive or not. I guarantee, no matter who you are on earth--some people will find you attractive and some will not. That's a fact. So accept and put in a little effort to focus on the people who find you attractive--the ones who don't, just aren't the ones for you.

allan1015

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think you are a real nice looking fellow. Your blue eyes are dreamy and the scruff is HOT!!! The body is a nice one as well, not overly developed nor out of shape. Your member is equaly impressive! I would say that you are an all around hot package! Shame you can't see that in yourself as it is evident to all of us!

innerpeace

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
FACEs is just a face until you put it to work.!

yours is a perfect manmly man face..keep it healthy.

get some good rest and relax.! see me cumminn in your face...lol :)

Nurse!!

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think someone's fishing for compliments... Well done you all for taking the bait! Someone who puts THAT many pictures of themselves up ain't short of confidence, let me tell you... Trust me, Im a nurse. and a pig.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Your face looks very similar to my husbands. I love the hair in the first pic. No need to have any insecurities what so ever....strangely your penis size is almost the same too.

You should crank me out some xtube vids hun....so i can get a better look!