Guys and gals, what do you think of my face?

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Personally Pieterjoke, I find You to be majorly hot & handsome. I'd rim You to within an inch of Your life in half a heartbeat.
:adam4:

...But I should add that I wouldn't have responded to this thread if I felt differently. I'm not the type to jump on an opportunity to rag on anyone just for sport. ...But unfortunately there are some mean spirited shetbags (yes, right here on LPSG) who will do just that. I suspect that, by starting this thread, You may have opened Yourself up to this possibility.
If so, fuck 'em.

Definitely good-looking, but it's hard to tell in some of the pics because the camera angles are kind of unnatural. And I agree with Mcsizzle that you would look best clean-shaven.

mcrw

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're cuter when you smile! Unapproachable looking in the first few pics. Are you shy? Smile more and you'll get a lot more attention!

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pieter -
You look like model material. Great eyes. Great lips. Great smile. Get thee a stylist, photographer and agent at once.
That is distressing that women are not all over you. I am distressed that women are not all over me as well. But thank you to all of the boys that are very complimentary. You are too kind.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you are absolutely adorable, pieterjoke. I'm sure all the girls you know think so too. Maybe the problem is that girls your age tend to date older men. Perhaps you should consider a more mature woman. :flirt: :naughty:

Or maybe, and this is just a silly theory of mine, no scientific study involved. Girls may assume that because you are quite handsome, you are unavailable and/or out of their league. Thus they do not approach you for fear of rejection.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
The first things I noticed pieterjoke were your succulent lips and visualizing them on . . . :biggrin1: That should tell you pretty much how I feel about your looks. :smile:

I then took a look at your gallery and thought that face in no way belongs to that body. Then I went back and checked your age. All of your facial pix make you look a lot older than you really are *except* when you are smiling and laughing.

Dudes typically want to look older (or more masculine) than they are by growing beards. A big reason that you see a lot of men with scruff is that is what Hollywood and men's and women's magazines promote. In reality, many (not all) women (and men) don't care for rough scruff rubbing up against their faces and other body parts. Full grown facial hair is softer than scruff. Also, many men, myself included, just don't look good with a full beard as not all of it grows evenly. That is why a lot of guys settle on goatees or other variations for facial hair. You may wish to check out http://www.beards.org/styles.php and try out different styles that you think look best on you and then let it grow out.

All that being said, go back and read HyperHulk's comments because he is right on target. People typically don't compliment other people in person for fear of being mis-interpreted. Just be yourself and don't worry too much about how you look to others. What's most important is that you love yourself and when you do others will find you easier to love.
Namaste
:smile: