Guys and Girls Who Can't Get Laid

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Why???????

Why do some people have to pay or advertise to get it?

We've all seen really unattractive people who've found a mate, and we can't figure out how they do it.

Is it more than physical attraction that makes people able to get laid?

Earlier on, before I got married, I went years without getting any, and I'm convinced it was totally my personality, NOT MY LOOKS.

Looking back from the perspective of 17 years of marriage, there's A LOT of things I would do differently if I were single, and I'm sure I'd be getting laid much more often.

Comments, anyone?

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i think you summed up a great deal. looks are great, but personality, brains and the willingness to let someone get to know you or see you for what you really are is the key. lots of folks out there willing to suck and fuck you, just give them half an excuse to and away you go!!

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i think you summed up a great deal. looks are great, but personality, brains and the willingness to let someone get to know you or see you for what you really are is the key. lots of folks out there willing to suck and fuck you, just give them half an excuse to and away you go!!

I know I put up lots of road blocks with my slightly defensive or aggressive or depressive personality. People want FUN in a sex partner, not an emotional drag.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media

100% correct!!! there should be no other opinion to this question.
thread question has just been answered......
oh wait i forgot, lots of money could be a factor too....

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

I love to hear from some the folks that are having problems getting action--

They know who they are!

popgoestheweasle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find it hard to fine girls that have a problem getting laid ...but if you ladies are having a problem getting Dick ..or can't cum or can't have multiple....lol bf can't hit the spot or any new health issues not covered ...cum see Dr. Popgoestheweasle for a full examination ...lol ...well i got the girls covered lmao

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why???????

Why do some people have to pay or advertise to get it?

We've all seen really unattractive people who've found a mate, and we can't figure out how they do it.

Is it more than physical attraction that makes people able to get laid?

Earlier on, before I got married, I went years without getting any, and I'm convinced it was totally my personality, NOT MY LOOKS.

Looking back from the perspective of 17 years of marriage, there's A LOT of things I would do differently if I were single, and I'm sure I'd be getting laid much more often.

Comments, anyone?

Lack of confidence, pure and simple. Cocky guys who are ugly get laid all the time

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

By the way girls who cant get laid. Im not sure it's "can't get laid". I went for a year without having sex once in my 20's because I just decided I was going to wait to find the "right" guy. It didn't have to be serious, I just wanted to make sure it was a guy who was SUPER attractive, with a large penis, and didnt act like an ass.

As far as not getting laid though for lack of a willing partner..heavens no..I can't imagine that.

D_Pauley Pirouette

Account Disabled
Media
My problem is I'm to self conscious and I cant seem to let my self loosen up around anyone until I feel very comfortable with them. Most the guys Ive met since me and my ex split up just want to get laid and don't give a damn if I'm comfortable with them or not. so I chose abstinence over ass holes, until I can find a NICE guy that wants to be fuck FRIENDS lol

D_Joplinge Pokeypoker

Account Disabled
Media
How do most women feel about older virgins though (meaning early-mid twenties)? Honestly, that can be a huge worry, even for guys with a good wit/personality and confidence. Sometimes it doesn't happen for various reasons, including being shy, so when you try not be shy anymore there's still that odd hang up.

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
How do most women feel about older virgins though (meaning early-mid twenties)? Honestly, that can be a huge worry, even for guys with a good wit/personality and confidence. Sometimes it doesn't happen for various reasons, including being shy, so when you try not be shy anymore there's still that odd hang up.

Good question, I'd like to hear the answers to this one!

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm shy, and not aggressive at pursuing women. It's pretty much the one area I've never been confident in. I can really only talk to women with my normal confidence and charm when I know I can't have them. I also don't really do well with groups I'm not familiar with. I'm also oblivious to signals apparently. I also don't settle much, so if a woman I'm not attracted to wanted to have sex with me, I'll reject the offer.

minimag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No confidence, no self-esteem, no motivation, no people skills, no interest in social settings or public events, not willing to risk rejection for physical/emotional shortcomings, severe "personal space" issues. Need I continue?

D_Abraham Slinkin

Account Disabled
Media
Girls might not like to admit it, but they like assholes.
Nice guys don't get much. Sleep around, treat her like a bitch, sleep with her sister - BIG turn ons.
Women are hypocrites.

Most women also view sex as a favour, like it's a big thing they're giving it to you. Once again, hypocritical skets.

I wonder why any guy is straight. It's so much simpler with guys. But it is even better when you find the odd rare girl who isn't a complete self-obsessed virtuous little cunt, it's just ashame they're so few <3

MarquisMike

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Meeeeeee. This semester has been one giant dry spell. I'm blaming it on my work and class hours getting in the way of meeting new people and hitting the bars as much as I used to, but in reality the stress is probably making me less of an attractive option personality-wise even when I do go out. Lame.

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He doesn't think that guys who are hotter than him are nice guys. Nice = homely or poorly-groomed, because clearly well-made, clean, well-groomed guys are assholes, right? :rolleyes:

curioustitan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
"Treat 'em mean.... keep 'em keen".... that was advice i've gotten from two of my male friends who get more action than most others i know..... to this day it works (i guess it also helps a little that they look like GQ models) but i've never been able to follow through with this type of "asshole'y'" behaviour.... despite it's proven effectiveness in the dating scene...... needless to say, i struggle to hook up and get laid... LOL!!!!

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
'Abstinence over Assholes': I like that, particularly when it applies to men who know what 'most women' are.

bid6555

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ahhhhhhhhh I think women have some kind of "he's got it going on" radar. Anytime it seems I have gone anywhere with the intent to get laid the ladies pitch a shutout. In the past few years I have had 3 mega hotties offer it up to me one was married and her husband was 20' away talking to someone. What surprised me with these three I was not trying to make any sort of sexual impression. The married lady and I had quite a contentious relationship. I am a professional and kind of arrogant about my work. Evidently that turned them on. I thought the married lady hated me because of our butting heads.

Of course I still don't have it figured out. Married anyway so not looking.

WR