LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
"Treat 'em mean.... keep 'em keen".... that was advice i've gotten from two of my male friends who get more action than most others i know..... to this day it works (i guess it also helps a little that they look like GQ models) but i've never been able to follow through with this type of "asshole'y'" behaviour.... despite it's proven effectiveness in the dating scene...... needless to say, i struggle to hook up and get laid... LOL!!!!
assbags are assbags, its only a matter of time until they find it out.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Girls might not like to admit it, but they like assholes.
Nice guys don't get much. Sleep around, treat her like a bitch, sleep with her sister - BIG turn ons.
Women are hypocrites.

Most women also view sex as a favour, like it's a big thing they're giving it to you. Once again, hypocritical skets.

I wonder why any guy is straight. It's so much simpler with guys. But it is even better when you find the odd rare girl who isn't a complete self-obsessed virtuous little cunt, it's just ashame they're so few <3
hold on there slappy!! i think of myself as a very nice guy and i do just fine. crawl back under your rock please.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My best years of playing the stock market was when I paid no mind to the risks. I was aggressive and arrogant. When I was careful and meticulous, I'd lose my shorts.

Long story short, when I'm in a long term relationship (like now) I don't really give a damn if I'm attractive or not to women. That seems to be the time they end up being more attracted to me. When I was single and "desperate" to be with someone it was like women had radar and knew I was undesirable.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Nice guys don't get much. Sleep around, treat her like a bitch, sleep with her sister - BIG turn ons.
Women are hypocrites.

Most women also view sex as a favour, like it's a big thing they're giving it to you. Once again, hypocritical skets.

I wonder why any guy is straight. It's so much simpler with guys. But it is even better when you find the odd rare girl who isn't a complete self-obsessed virtuous little cunt, it's just ashame they're so few <3
let me add

you are a sad little toad.

p.s. a shame not ashame

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Women are hypocrites.

Anger and bitterness will get you nowhere.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Women are hypocrites.

ew ew ew! You are nasty on so many levels I wont even dignify this bullshit with a response. I dont imagine you get laid much. (I am saying this without looking at your photos, BTW..Im referring to your inner ugliness)

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
My best years of playing the stock market was when I paid no mind to the risks. I was aggressive and arrogant. When I was careful and meticulous, I'd lose my shorts.

Long story short, when I'm in a long term relationship (like now) I don't really give a damn if I'm attractive or not to women. That seems to be the time they end up being more attracted to me. When I was single and "desperate" to be with someone it was like women had radar and knew I was undesirable.

I think a lot of people experience this. I think it's a mix of confidence and contentment that people pick up on, which makes a person more attractive. I went through the same exact thing when I was younger also.

I was single for 1 year in the past 18 so I know I would be in the "can't get laid" category if I was single for any reason in the future. I am not into small talk, I don't have the patience for head games and I need more than a pretty face to be turned on.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Im sorry but guys are so lame who think that we just want to fuck mean douchebags. Its not the guys who are mean, jerky, cocky, whatever..its their CONFIDENCE that girls are attracted to. The fact that some guys are assholes and still get laid speaks to the women who have such low self esteem that they think they deserve it. Is that really what guys advocate then? Find the weak and vulnerable and then prey on it by being a total dickhead and you'll get laid? Wouldnt you rather get laid based on your overall attractiveness and personality rather then the poor self esteem and weakness of your conquest? I know TONS of women who would never tolerate being treated like crap from a man.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some people aren't good at reading signals, so they think that no one is interested when in fact someone is trying as best as she/he can to throw him/herself at that person. It isn't that they can't get laid because no one wants to, but they can't get laid because they can't tell that they had a chance to get laid!

When we met, TheBF claimed that he went years in college where no one was interested in him, and I didn't believe him because I saw how my own friends went totally gaga over him. I lost several of them over jealousy when we finally got together, and I'm still finding out about times when one or another friend had thrown herself at him. Then I met a whole bunch of TheBF's old college buddies who lived in his dorm his freshman year. They told a totally different story and it all suddenly made sense. According to them, college girls threw themselves at him all the time, but he never took the opportunity because he didn't believe them when they tried to convince him that a girl was interested in him, and I've seen how he can talk himself out of believing that someone is showing interest in him.

BTW, TheBF is a total sweetheart. No one in their right mind would ever describe him as mean or an asshole. :rolleyes:

Even with me, he's so bad at interpreting when I want to have sex with him that he finally told me to just tell him instead of seducing him because we were only having sex whenever he came onto me. Now I tell him I want to have sex seductively, but we definitely had a lot more sex once I gave up using non-verbal signals and I literally just started telling him what I wanted from him and when I wanted it using actual words. Our communication about sex also greatly improved, too, so maybe his lack of ability to interpret sexual come-ons is a blessing in disguise.

Last edited:

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
Some people aren't good at reading signals, so they think that no one is interested when in fact someone is trying as best as she/he can to throw him/herself at that person. It isn't that they can't get laid because no one wants to, but they can't get laid because they can't tell that they had a chance to get laid!

I am going with that as my answer.

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Some people aren't good at reading signals, so they think that no one is interested when in fact someone is trying as best as she/he can to throw him/herself at that person. It isn't that they can't get laid because no one wants to, but they can't get laid because they can't tell that they had a chance to get laid!" ,
I
m 26, and until a friend told me i realize that i did not took several chances i had, when i was 14, i was kind of forced to enter a poetry contest by my mom ( you had to say the poetry on public speech on the school) and i had to go to train with an afternoon techer, and i had to practice in front of several classrooms, and u had to be quite confident to not panic, so many girls noticed me, and specially 3, the 3 where the popular hotties of their classorom, 2 where quite forward, and used to stay me as much as they could, but the third one i felt she looked at me with mean eyes, but until a friend told me years after, that she actually liked me, well that was quite news for me cause, in that time i was a bit overweight, and barely talked to girls, i guess that confidence was the thing that those girls saw in me back then, and then in highschool i did rejected several girls, that was all my own fault, so until my friend told me the reality and not my conclusions, who knows how many women i did actually had a chance with, im still incredible bad at reading women signs, i may notice a women looking at me, or things like that, but my brain cant compute it right, im also a serious man, and apparently some people think im arrogant, but im not

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
How do most women feel about older virgins though (meaning early-mid twenties)? Honestly, that can be a huge worry, even for guys with a good wit/personality and confidence. Sometimes it doesn't happen for various reasons, including being shy, so when you try not be shy anymore there's still that odd hang up.

I kinda like it, could be hot depending on person.

Women are hypocrites.

Think about the reasons a person goes for the asshole, perpetually/chronically and with a blind eye to their own actions. Really think about it. Think about why it would be a turn-on to get treated that way regularly and why a person would seek it out consistently.

I am sorry that you are surrounded by people like that, but not all people operate in such a manner.

Last edited:

lowhangers23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm shy, and not aggressive at pursuing women. It's pretty much the one area I've never been confident in. I can really only talk to women with my normal confidence and charm when I know I can't have them. I also don't really do well with groups I'm not familiar with. I'm also oblivious to signals apparently. I also don't settle much, so if a woman I'm not attracted to wanted to have sex with me, I'll reject the offer.

I'm exactly like this guy hahaha I'm also really picky and dont wanna date/ fuck a whore. I dont just want a fuck buddy i want a relationship. i gotta care for women before i'll fuck her, but it mostly has to do with being shy and I'm not really that comfident in myself with women. It seems like i flirt with and more open with my friends gf once i get to know her kinda wierd but its how i am and would love to have the confidence my younger brother has.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
For me it's a mix of things. I'm a fat, ugly hermit with an insane lack of social skills, inability to read signals and I just come off as creepy at times. If I was lacking any of these problems I would probably get laid a bit more often.

Redheadchi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

When we met, TheBF claimed that he went years in college where no one was interested in him, and I didn't believe him because I saw how my own friends went totally gaga over him. I lost several of them over jealousy when we finally got together, and I'm still finding out about times when one or another friend had thrown herself at him. Then I met a whole bunch of TheBF's old college buddies who lived in his dorm his freshman year. They told a totally different story and it all suddenly made sense. According to them, college girls threw themselves at him all the time, but he never took the opportunity because he didn't believe them when they tried to convince him that a girl was interested in him, and I've seen how he can talk himself out of believing that someone is showing interest in him.

BTW, TheBF is a total sweetheart. No one in their right mind would ever describe him as mean or an asshole. :rolleyes:

Even with me, he's so bad at interpreting when I want to have sex with him that he finally told me to just tell him instead of seducing him because we were only having sex whenever he came onto me. Now I tell him I want to have sex seductively, but we definitely had a lot more sex once I gave up using non-verbal signals and I literally just started telling him what I wanted from him and when I wanted it using actual words. Our communication about sex also greatly improved, too, so maybe his lack of ability to interpret sexual come-ons is a blessing in disguise.

This is my problem exactly. I'm not an asshole at all, I have confidence, I just can't read women. Maybe I need to pay closer attention the the little details in what a woman says or how she says it. I must pass things over thinking that they aren't interested when they actually are without them making it obvious. I wish I could have realized these things before my ex and I broke up. She never initiated sex and always left it up to me to initiate things. The problem with that was that I couldn't tell when she was ever in the mood with out her being aggressive. I'm trying to use that as a learning experiance but find myself still having trouble reading women.

I'm sure I'm not the only one that has trouble and would love to hear how or what women do to put out an "interested" signal.

For me it's a mix of things. I'm a fat, ugly hermit with an insane lack of social skills, inability to read signals and I just come off as creepy at times. If I was lacking any of these problems I would probably get laid a bit more often.

That attitude isn't going to get you anywhere, you must have some redeeming quality right? If this is how you see yourself,everyone else will too,try to be more positive :wink:.

D_Joplinge Pokeypoker

Account Disabled
Media
There's also this, and it's sort of been addressed in this thread:

Some guys don't want to come off as creeps. Sometimes we think women are coming on to us, when they AREN'T and just being friendly. Well, we might make a move, then the girl gets "Creeped out" and tells her friends, and then suddenly we're creepy rapists. Especially if the guy is sort of shy already. I've heard of this happening and the guy winds up feeling really bad and stupid and just becomes even more shy and quiet.

But then if we don't want to be creeps, we suddenly "missed our chance" and that's it, forever. It's hard to tell if you're "playing around" or really want to date/kiss/have sex.

Some guys are "too nice", but it's only because we don't want to come off as creepy assholes. So girls...just do us a favor and if the guy is nice and backs off when you say no...try not to think of him as a creep. It's tough for us sometimes, and it's sort of the same way women unfairly get labeled as whores. We can't help that we have penises and some of us try real hard to pretend like we don't want to have sex with you at all because we're friends. We can't help it!

So if you see a shy guy that's kind of nervous, and you're sending him signals and he isn't responding as strong as he should, turn up the volume a bit. Just my humble suggestion...