Guys and nipple play

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do you guys like nipple play? I love playing with mine while jerking off. Gets me rock hard. I like twitching them hard when im busy cumming. Explosive orgasm!

What's there not to like about nipple play, especially if you're a pit, tit, crotch and cock slut like me. Love it when I'm 69ing and the other guy takes his cock outta my mouth and rubs it against the ring in my pierced left nip. Have considered vacuum pumping my nips as well as my cock, but haven't yet tried it.:biggrin1:

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My nipples are hard-wired to my cock.

If they stiffen after a nice breeze and I casually flick them with my finger I'll go to at least half-mast. If I'm in bed with somebody and they lick, bite, pinch or otherwise play with them it turns me into a wanton whore.

capttrak

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love rubbing my nipples while I am jacking off. But I love it more when a woman sucks them during foreplay. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Makes me rock-hard. Gets me so hot!

cyberczar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Love nipple play. Not so much into being on the receiving end of any teeth on or near my nips, but some sucking and tweaking goes a long way.