Guys' approaches

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Consider this as something like turning the tables on you, guys. The ways of how to seduce women have been discussed more than once and to a great depth in the Women's issues subsection. It's starting to get boring, I guess anyone should have read how we want it.

Now imagine you'd not have read any of those threads. Hard to do, but maybe you'll succeed. And now here goes my question, how would you approach, and start a seductions maneuver, when you'd meet some woman you find attractive?

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
awkward, haphazard, and without desired effect.
but i end up with lots female friends... lol

i come up with a reason to introduce myself.. try to keep the conversation going and be interesting(where i usually fail cuz i suck at both).. and then.. well.. we end up politely walking away from each other... i dont have a clue how to keep things going in a "seductive" vein... i feel so fake and pretentious..
my best friend justin tells me i should try what works for him.. be really drunk.. and insult drunk girls... and somehow that leads to them making out.. etc??? apparently it works quite often.. i dont get it. lol. which of course is the main problem.. maybe if i "got it".. it wouldnt always be such a mystery and i wouldnt be so awkward.

where are the forcefull girls? i need someone to get me.
thats the only reason im not a virgin.. all those guys wanted to get in my pants.. and i just let them.

i sound mighty pathetic.

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi
*Feign dancing*
*Get behind her and grind*

It's all I know :( lol.

Now though if I wasn't being serviced I'd just talk to a girl on the street and say hi, and start talkin.

Seduction is just lying with her on the couch, stroking her leg and all over her body. Kissing and such. Then ramming a fist up her lol.

Sometimes I make dog noises and lick faces. Very seductive.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
horribleperson said:
before i can answer this i need to know a few things before i can start

1. where are we
2. what is she doing
3. who is she with
4. and when is this taking place (time and day)

:chairfall:

Yeh, makes sense to me, to have more details too..lol.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
horribleperson said:
before i can answer this i need to know a few things before i can start

1. where are we
2. what is she doing
3. who is she with
4. and when is this taking place (time and day)

Okay, sorry for forgetting this. I wanted to let it open to give you more freedom to choose your actions, but if you don't want it, fine by me.

1. Location is a bar of your choice, nothing too hip, but nothing to gloomy either.

2. She's at the counter, and has occasionally shot you a glance.

3. All by herself.

4. Say, Tuesday night, 8 P.M.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
uncut said:
... A sense of humor goes a long way :wink:
M:Hi pet.
F:Hi.
M:You know love, I was wondering if you sleep on your stomach?
F:No, I don't. Why'd you ask?
M:Well, I was wondering if I could.
F:You filthy bastard!

See what happens next in Part 3 of Sid "Oot on the Tap"

http://www.viz.co.uk/

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I’d try to catch her sight, and once our eyes meet, i’d smile and look down, in a shy way.

The most important thing, when you talk, is to find a common interest, and let her speak while you LISTEN to her, show interest, never be too cocky.

Romance is also very important: a good-night s.m.s., an unexpected present, a candle-light dinner: everything can help, provided it comes straight from you heart.

Romance means letting her entering your soul, and enter hers. You have to be delicate like the breath of an angel, and warm as the summer sun.

It means to protect her, to make her feel you can be a shelter from the outside world. The difficult thing is to do it without being oppressive. The secret is learning to decodify all the messages she sends you, remembering that “WOMEN” has no meaning in love, “WOMAN” or “HER” is the key world. I mean that there is not a common path to seduce, it is a long road to walk down together, and it can last a life: that would be the eternal love.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Proudly_Italian said:
Romance means letting her entering your soul, and enter hers. You have to be delicate like the breath of an angel, and warm as the summer sun.
Somebody catch me! I'm falling!:wink:

*swoons*

P.I.:You_Rock_Emoticon:

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I sympathise with str men in this area....the poor, horny guys have to go through so many barriers before they can have sex......you ladies can be SO cruel.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would watch to see when her drink was about halfway gone, walk up and introduce myself, and make some small talk until her drink was gone, and offer to "get her a refill." Then I would chat just a little more, and make an excuse to circulate just a little more. Then a short while later, I would go back, tell her that she's the most interesting person in the room, and talk some more. By then, I could tell if she was also interested.

The reason I would walk away for a short while, then come back, would be to 1) let her know that I didn't want to suddenly make her my "possession," and 2)give her an out if she wants it, and 3) make her feel like she's the only person in the bar who catches my attention.

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
First off, I rarely go to bars unless it is for work. Having worked in the industry most of them have very little appeal. Working in that industry I can tell you that if you are on shift and want to “seduce” a woman it is no problem. I had more offers than I can count and politely turned them down. I have never been a “one night stand” kind of guy. Besides, there is something wrong about having somebody slip you the name of the hotel and room number “for later.” Come to think of it, the waitresses notice you not going home with every woman who slips you their number, and somehow many of them find that attractive.
Now, strangely enough the approach of NOT trying to seduce women seems to work TO seduce them. I find that by just being myself and not trying to get into their pants I have enough women approach me. Now this really only works when it is over a longer period of time; if a guy is trying to get laid that night I would suggest donning a uniform and going to work at a bar.

socoken

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just say Hi and smile and make eye contact and ask questions. this is where confidence wins her over. posture, body language, tone of voice, laughter, etc. be interested in what she is saying, if you are faking, she will know. some compliments are okay, but fawning over her comes off as desperate. I like to find a detail that she tells me and compliment that, say what she does for work, rather than just her appearance. i think it shows some depth and thought, and BINGO you have something in common. loud bars are cool sometimes because i can put my hand on her back or shoulder and lean in to hear her, creating closeness. bottom line is, women are just as shallow as we are. if you arent attractive to her, she will put you down in her mind as "creepy". if she thinks you are good looking, she will give you some time. It all sounds good in theory, but im usually way to drunk to pull it off.

nick22ca

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Phil Hartman's character on Newsradio had a good line, related to a possible seduction strategy...he said, "Go up and whisper the dirtiest thing you can think of in her ear. If she doesn't slap you and walk away, it means she's interested."

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm!I never felt the need to seduce a woman.After my wife and I got to know one another as friends love and sex followed on thier own.I'm not into one night stands so I guess that counts me out.