Guys at the Gym in the locker room

CoolSam

Experimental Member
Media
i'm one of those young guys who just can't do it. something about getting naked infront of strangers male/female. maybe it's the way i was raised/ where i live.

Maybe you can get more self confident man. In general, people don't care about what you have down there. You don't care about them, you are above that.
But I understand the "how I was raised" thing.
Just feel free.

mymail84

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My dad always made it a point for us to feel comfortable in our bodies, so when going to the gym, undressing was not something we were afraid of. Now a days, I am a little more self conscious but not to the point where it bothers me. I wear a speedo into the sauna just for comfort but shower naked and change naked.

Last edited:

mymail84

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My dad always made it a point for us to feel comfortable in our bodies, so when going to the gym, undressing was not something we were afraid of. Now a days, I am a little more self conscious but not to the point where it bothers me. I wear a speedo into the sauna just for comfort but shower naked and change naked.

D

deleted110426

The gym I go to both my parents go there as well. It's a 24hr fitness. I'm pretty well known there. What I mean by that is that a lot of people know who I am or if someone says something about me they know who they are talking about. As far as me posting on the internet it's different. You won't ever see my face and I doubt I will ever meet or come in contact with anyone who see's my pics.
interesting comment. I checked out your gallery and it doesnt seem to bother you to post that great cock/body of yours on the internets for all to see but you are shy around a couple other guys in a locker room?

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
I'm in the younger generation too and it doesn't bother me at all to be nude in front of other guys. At the gym, I usually do whatever everyone else is doing. At the gym I go to now, there are individual shower stalls, everyone wraps towels around to walk around, so I do to, take the towel off, and then close the curtain. Everyone also wears a towel in the sauna/steam room...regardless of age. I kind of find that disappointing.

At the college I went to, there were open/gang showers and everyone showered nude but wore a towel to and from the showers. I've never done the towel dance to get changed, even back in high school.

You sound nice and comfortable with yourself and simple nudity around your own gender, which was the norm for many, many generations in the history of mankind, the way it should be. Bravo, keep it up!

Mushroom Maniac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
just had my first male experience about a month ago, happened at the gym. Never really considered myself an exhibitionist, but knew i had a big cock. (just a bit over 9", but very thick) Anyway, i knew a guy was checking me out and it turned me on, not because it was a guy but because it made me feel good. He followed me into the steamroom, kept commenting on it, etc, etc, finally he just reached over and strated stroking. Completely unexpected, but felt too good to stop.

Details, please!

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
This guy is so ok with being nude around his buds in the locker room that he doesn't wait to get started, he gets naked on his way in, and comes out of there naked too, lol:

YouTube - aurélien a poile

Bravo buddy, way to be at the gym with your mates or buddies; relaxed about your bod, not shy at all, and having fun!

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
just had my first male experience about a month ago, happened at the gym. Never really considered myself an exhibitionist, but knew i had a big cock. (just a bit over 9", but very thick) Anyway, i knew a guy was checking me out and it turned me on, not because it was a guy but because it made me feel good. He followed me into the steamroom, kept commenting on it, etc, etc, finally he just reached over and strated stroking. Completely unexpected, but felt too good to stop.

This is not that uncommon, and the fact that some people have never seen this personally (unless usually the are really looking for it, lol) is not a bad thing either. Most people know that people of the opposite sex have sex in airplanes, it's even called the mile-high club, but most people have never personally seen it. This is really the same thing. People, whether of the same or opposite gender, have semi-public sex all the time all over, but they try not get caught and look out, time it right and all that, and for many it's a real thrill/rush and great fun sex in that sense and usually no one finds out (until they brag to some friends, lol).

Here this video captures two real dudes doing what you describe only in a sauna instead of the steam room as you described: