Guys Blowing Their Noses in the Gym Showers?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Lynx, May 3, 2009.

1. Lynx

Lynx Member

Albums:
    Is it just me being whiny or is anyone else disgusted by the gentlemen in the gym showers who blow their noses onto the floor? Would it require far too much self-restraint to wait and use the tissues set out at the sinks? Thank God for shower shoes...

2. AG08

Gold Member

That and peeing in the shower. I've witnessed both. Completely and totally gross!

3. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

WTF? Peeing in the shower 98.4% of people do. But blowing your nose on the floor? Thats just OUT there.

4. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

I don't think you should refer to these guys as "gentlemen". They also seem to be the same guys who blow their noses on the street as well with no handkerchief. It's a gross custom in some parts of the country.

5. musclemonkey5

musclemonkey5 New Member

Well actually. Some people (I have had this problem in the past) have bad allergies and their noses get really stopped up and they have trouble controlling their nose passages to keep out water, or can't breath through their nose while keeping water out of their mouth. This eventually leads to almost choking on water through the nose or swallowing a bunch of shower water. THEREFORE, I would blow my nose into my hand, and then of course wash my hands in the shower so I can continue showering.
    But seriously, nose snot is not so much more disgusting than the toxins your body sweats out when you are working out at the gym.
    But the point is it is necessary for many people to do.

6. voinyy

voinyy New Member

Yucky.. I wouldn't mind if they were hot guys... In my terms of hotness. hah

7. ytownman

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have peed in the shower and blown my nose in the shower, but only AT HOME!

I know it is gross, but I would never do something like that in a gym shower!!

8. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    I hear that nose blowing in the gym all the time and I think it's a pretty disgusting thing to do, especially knowing that others shower there. Pissing in the shower I think is disgusting too. That clogged feeling someone said above? Wait until you get out and blow your nose. I've never seen a gym without kleenex or at the very least toilet paper. Learn how to use it.

9. nattynatt

nattynatt Member

Horrible. Just like side blowing on to the pavement.

10. lpsg17

Gold Member

that is so wrong if i saw that i would have to say something
    what do they think they are walking on
    damn rude

11. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

I personally would rather see a guy jerking off in the shower! LOL

Actually, as for peeing, did you know some doctors recommend your own urine for washing faces with achne problems? Or so I've been told. (I haven'y had that proplem in ages!)

12. chadstallion

Gold Member

Albums:
    have done both in showers at gym. thats why I use shower shoes.

13. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Not really polite and hygienic in gym showers, never saw it happen and hope it stays like that.

14. B_TalkingHeads

B_TalkingHeads New Member

I've seen people do this and it's pointless. Just use some toilet paper or a paper towel/tissues.

15. braddlee

braddlee Member

Seeing someone jerking off and cumming, or pissing in the shower wouldn't bother me at all, but the noseblowing would gross me out! That's not an attractive bodily fluid.

16. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

I agree that this is something more appropriate to do in your private shower at home, but let me just put this out there. Someone mentioned allergies earlier. Just so happens that if you take a really hot shower and there's a lot of steam present in the environment, that your nasal passages will relax and any spare mucous you've got floating around in there will start to drain downward. (That's also why it feels comfortable to take hot showers or eat spicy foods when you're sick to alleviate the congestion.)

I figure that if the snot is all but ready to pop out of your nose, hell, just quickly blow it. Blow it; get it over with. If you don't, you'll look like an idiot trying to just hold out til you get to the tissues. And you have to wash your hands and get the germs off anyway, so you might as well do it while under the hot water. Keep on wearing your shower shoes.

17. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I have not seen anyone blow their nose or pee in the shower, though I've peed once when no one was around me. But I have seen a guy shaving his face in the shower and think that's disgusting!!

18. chadstallion

Gold Member

Albums:
    i know lots of guys that shave whilst in the shower. what makes it disgusting to you? just curious....

19. houtx48

Gold Member

the ones that are whining the loudest are the ones that wear their underwear in the shower. butch it up queens.

20. D_Jerry_Atric

D_Jerry_Atric Account Disabled

I've seen men do this in public showers or even wearing underwear while swimming underneath their bathing suit/speedos and it's just weird.

Draft saved Draft deleted