Guys Blowing Their Noses in the Gym Showers?

Lynx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Is it just me being whiny or is anyone else disgusted by the gentlemen in the gym showers who blow their noses onto the floor? Would it require far too much self-restraint to wait and use the tissues set out at the sinks? Thank God for shower shoes...

arkyman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I see guys blowing their noses and spitting in the open showers where I work out. I hate it! I always do wear flip-flops. I've never seen a guy piss in the shower. One time I did cum with no one around; don't know why. Never did before or since...guess it just wanted out! I've shaved several times. I don't see a problem with that. My advice is always wear flip-flops in the shower, the locker room, to the the pool, etc. But that nose blowing, spitting stuff needs to stop! Someone may be catching their snot, and putting it back into the soft soap container in the shower for some poor soul to use, thinking it's SOAP. Total grossness!

Reactions: Nico GayVPL

That and peeing in the shower. I've witnessed both. Completely and totally gross!

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is it just me being whiny or is anyone else disgusted by the gentlemen in the gym showers who blow their noses onto the floor? Would it require far too much self-restraint to wait and use the tissues set out at the sinks? Thank God for shower shoes...

I don't think you should refer to these guys as "gentlemen". They also seem to be the same guys who blow their noses on the street as well with no handkerchief. It's a gross custom in some parts of the country.

musclemonkey5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well actually. Some people (I have had this problem in the past) have bad allergies and their noses get really stopped up and they have trouble controlling their nose passages to keep out water, or can't breath through their nose while keeping water out of their mouth. This eventually leads to almost choking on water through the nose or swallowing a bunch of shower water. THEREFORE, I would blow my nose into my hand, and then of course wash my hands in the shower so I can continue showering.
But seriously, nose snot is not so much more disgusting than the toxins your body sweats out when you are working out at the gym.
But the point is it is necessary for many people to do.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I hear that nose blowing in the gym all the time and I think it's a pretty disgusting thing to do, especially knowing that others shower there. Pissing in the shower I think is disgusting too. That clogged feeling someone said above? Wait until you get out and blow your nose. I've never seen a gym without kleenex or at the very least toilet paper. Learn how to use it.

lpsg17

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
that is so wrong if i saw that i would have to say something
what do they think they are walking on
damn rude

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I personally would rather see a guy jerking off in the shower! LOL

Actually, as for peeing, did you know some doctors recommend your own urine for washing faces with achne problems? Or so I've been told. (I haven'y had that proplem in ages!)

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I agree that this is something more appropriate to do in your private shower at home, but let me just put this out there. Someone mentioned allergies earlier. Just so happens that if you take a really hot shower and there's a lot of steam present in the environment, that your nasal passages will relax and any spare mucous you've got floating around in there will start to drain downward. (That's also why it feels comfortable to take hot showers or eat spicy foods when you're sick to alleviate the congestion.)

I figure that if the snot is all but ready to pop out of your nose, hell, just quickly blow it. Blow it; get it over with. If you don't, you'll look like an idiot trying to just hold out til you get to the tissues. And you have to wash your hands and get the germs off anyway, so you might as well do it while under the hot water. Keep on wearing your shower shoes.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have not seen anyone blow their nose or pee in the shower, though I've peed once when no one was around me. But I have seen a guy shaving his face in the shower and think that's disgusting!!

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have not seen anyone blow their nose or pee in the shower, though I've peed once when no one was around me. But I have seen a guy shaving his face in the shower and think that's disgusting!!

i know lots of guys that shave whilst in the shower. what makes it disgusting to you? just curious....

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
the ones that are whining the loudest are the ones that wear their underwear in the shower. butch it up queens.