Guys Blowing Their Noses in the Gym Showers?

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've seen men do this in public showers or even wearing underwear while swimming underneath their bathing suit/speedos and it's just weird.
So have I. I'm thinking, "Dude, you're wearing your gaunch in the pool!" yuk. And the sissies that shower in their undies... they need a beating.

Oh, and honking in a public shower is gross. So is pissing. Remember the Seinfeld episode when George gets caught having a piss at the health club? LOL..... "Different pipes go to different places!"

laughatbig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am with all of you about this issue. I can't stand the sound of someone blowing there nose in the shower. What makes the situation funny is we all would welcome fresh cum on the shower floor, especially if we had anything to do with it being there..

chicagoil

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've noticed this as a new trend as well. I've been living outside the U.S. for some years and recently returned. I got a trial membership at a gym recently and heard guys a handful of times making that disgusting sound in the shower with their nose and throat. I don't recall hearing guys doing this when I lived here before and worked out regularly. I've come from a Third World country where I often saw people do this on the street out in public. I think using a Kleenex or handkerchief there was unheard of. The method was to hold one nostril closed while breathing out a quick puff of air through the other nostril and depositing one's snot on the side of the sidewalk (or in the street just off the curb). It was more "graceful" if you could do all this without breaking your stride! (For those of you who are really wondering how this was done!)

Anyway, I find it curious that some of us find we could tolerate other bodily fluids forced out in the shower more than others - cum over snot or pee. In reality, whether it goes in the toilet or down the shower drain, it's all going into the sewer, and you could argue that if the shower is running, then won't it all get washed down the drain? But I do have to say that I think it's courteous in a public shower at a gym not to deposit anything other than dirty water down the drain. There are toilets and Kleenex/toilet paper for other bodily functions!

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the shaving thing just seems unsanitary to me. Shaving foam, shaving, little bits of beard now sticking to everything and not always going down the drain. Then you walk out and it's all on your feet. You dry and it's on your towel. I even saw a swimmer shaving his pits and his legs in a shower once. Ok, I boned up watching him but that's another story and granted, I'm talking an open, gang, style shower like are the custom in most of Europe. If you're in a private, single person shower, go for it.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
shower tongs. flip-flops. i'd never enter the wet area without them. ever. You've got a lot more to worry about than some beard/crotch hair. Plantar warts, for starters....
Athlete's Foot too. I'd never go into a public shower without them either.

I got a bad case of plantar warts from walking around outside barefoot.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
shower tongs. flip-flops. i'd never enter the wet area without them. ever. You've got a lot more to worry about than some beard/crotch hair. Plantar warts, for starters....
For sure. I'm sure got a wart from a gym a few year back. It was a real bugger to get rid of.

I live in Muslim country and go to the hamam (baths) a couple times a month. They provide sandals to wear and you can't go in without them. I haven't seen anyone blow their nose here. Spiting on the sidewalk is a no-no, so I guess blowing it out would be too. I've seen Chinese men do that in Vancouver and yeah, it's about the grossest thing ever.

arkyman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I see guys blowing their noses and spitting in the open showers where I work out. I hate it! I always do wear flip-flops. I've never seen a guy piss in the shower. One time I did cum with no one around; don't know why. Never did before or since...guess it just wanted out! I've shaved several times. I don't see a problem with that. My advice is always wear flip-flops in the shower, the locker room, to the the pool, etc. But that nose blowing, spitting stuff needs to stop! Someone may be catching their snot, and putting it back into the soft soap container in the shower for some poor soul to use, thinking it's SOAP. Total grossness!

Reactions: Nico GayVPL
Media
Is it just me being whiny or is anyone else disgusted by the gentlemen in the gym showers who blow their noses onto the floor? Would it require far too much self-restraint to wait and use the tissues set out at the sinks? Thank God for shower shoes...

Oh my goodness! Are you really this much of a weanie?

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think nose-blowing in showers is fine. I don't find it at all offensive. Everyone has noses. Everyone blows them. Social etiquette at gym showers is completely different to that of dinner parties.
Agree. Wear your flip flops. We go in the shower dirty to come out clean. You don't wanna be drying your face with a clean towel if you got allergies and snot is all dripping out.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
We had one like that in my Army training. We were there for two months with just six toilets in a couple rows in the middle of a small room. Weird. Cheapest solution I suppose. A lot of the Army's buildings are really old too. In the barracks at that same training (Parachute Rigger School at Fort Lee, Virginia) the heat was on so high in the winter, that the barracks windows had to be open. I always think it is crazy how we give lip service to saving power and energy. Meanwhile over the border in West Virginia they have a team of coal miners shoveling all night so we can leave the barracks windows open in the middle of winter. Same story, cheaper in the short term than fixing the heating system or building new.