Guys Blowing Their Noses in the Gym Showers?

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
One of the gyms I attend has a BIG open gang shower (like 25 heads or so) and the other gym has been converted to private glass stalls. If I am at the gang shower, I will soap up my body well but I don't leave anything behind.

If I am in a private glass stall, I have the freedom to pick my nose to remove blockages (well- maybe not a 'pick' as much as bending the nose tip back and forth with some minimal penetration to remove snot...) but I do so silently.

On a simillar note, one set of private showers has 6" diameter round floor drains in the center of each individual stall, and the set on the other side of the locker room only has floor drains in the walk area (all soapy water runs under the doors to central drains.) If I am in the showers with private floor drains, I see no problem with pissing on my feet to reduce athlete's foot, and peeing on the drain cover, and then rinsing the top of the drain with a little soft soap after I'm done. I am right into the center of the ring- and nothing is left behind.

Would I piss at the gang shower? Ummm- only if there were like 10 guys in there with me who were all acting goofy and 'peer pressure' peeing or something to that effect.

LikeaLOLO

Just Browsing
Media
You should always wear flip flops in the gym showers. At my university they find about one case of MRSA every month (Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus) and the infection is usually on their toes. MRSA can sometimes be fatal or require amputation.

so if you don't want to die or have your feet amputated then you should wear flip flops. At the very least you will catch a bad case of athlete's foot.

better safe than sorry.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
And another thing- What I truly CAN'T STAND at my gym is when guys are sitting in the steam room and they 1. start coughing or sneezing without covering their mouth, 2. start doing calisthenics or exercising in that small confined area which means flinging sweat on the guys sitting around them, and 3. guys who 'hock up a loogie' in their throat and swallow it in there (or heaven forbid, spit it out.) All of this I've seen in the last 48 hours.

With respect to preference of body fluids- I guess I'm like a lot of posts listed above... it doesn't really phase me to know that guys will piss and cum in the showers or steam room at the gym... AS LONG AS they clean up after themselves. If a dude decides that he just can't wait until he gets home and has to bust a nut in the steam room, he should at least have the courtesy to do it in his towel or use the towel to clean his area before leaving.

B_hijack

Experimental Member
Media
Is it just me being whiny or is anyone else disgusted by the gentlemen in the gym showers who blow their noses onto the floor? Would it require far too much self-restraint to wait and use the tissues set out at the sinks? Thank God for shower shoes...

I'm assuming that you are talking about snot rockets. I find it really gross. I always picture a huge booger floating my way.

halfcocked

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i'd rather see guys blowing each other in the showers. watching guys pee in the showers makes my dick hard. good thing i'm small and nobody notices.

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have never been to a gym, but i saw some people do this at a sink just beside of a place where I'm eating in a cafe...

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
so if you don't want to die or have your feet amputated then you should wear flip flops. At the very least you will catch a bad case of athlete's foot.............is your mother jewish?

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am astounded at the fact that there are so many people who are A-OK with people excreting more bodily fluids than are necessary in a shower. I accept the fact that there are dead skin cells coming off in a shower...but I'm sorry men/ladies- it is complete inappropriate and rude to shave/shit/piss in a public shower. Do it in your own gdamned shower.