Guys bragging about their size

BrazDude

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey all!

So I've just launched my own, OnlyFans. It's where I'm going to be uploading all my new content. Lots of the hot verbal videos that drive you wild, plus tons of hot pictures of my beautiful dong and body. Who knows, maybe I'll even throw in some hot audio-only recordings for you to beat off to late at night, headphones on, in your bed, visualizing my gorgeous penis, writhing in ecstasy until you cream all over yourself to the sound of my hot, deep, lustful voice.

bigadmirer

Good luck with the OF!

Reactions: Bigadmirer323

royboy361

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey all!

It's me. Bigadmirer, the creator of this video & the most liked post on this entire thread. :)

This has been my favorite thread over the years at LPSG. We share a love of guys who are so proud of their big fucksticks they can't help but feel proud and brag about it. It's hot to hear them comment on it. The way you want to talk about it. The way you would talk about it if you were hung like a horse.

Luckily, I've found out that I'm that guy. I have a huge beautiful cock that I'm proud of it. I love to show it off, talk about it, and have people admire it. Why not enjoy it?

Over the past few months, I was on a break from LPSG because I found that showing off was getting in the way of my life and was no longer sustainable. I'm an artist and have lots of things I want to accomplish, so I can't let this side of me take me away from those things.

However, after talking with a friend, I was reminded of OnlyFans. He's a big exhibitionist and says that it's been a really great addition to his life, checking off two boxes. Showing Off. Security. What could be better?

So I've just launched my own, OnlyFans. It's where I'm going to be uploading all my new content. Lots of the hot verbal videos that drive you wild, plus tons of hot pictures of my beautiful dong and body. Who knows, maybe I'll even throw in some hot audio-only recordings for you to beat off to late at night, headphones on, in your bed, visualizing my gorgeous penis, writhing in ecstasy until you cream all over yourself to the sound of my hot, deep, lustful voice.

Or something like that.

Along with that I've started an XXX Twitter. It'll contain snippets and goodies and following along is another way you can support me in this journey.

LPSG is where it all started for me in my exhibitionist journey. For that, I'm very thankful. And to everyone involved in this thread who has provided serious bate fuel for me. Woof.

As a thank you (and preview of what's to come!) I'm posting a video exclusively to this thread that'll perk you all right up :)

Really looking forward to this new chapter. Thanks for taking the time to read!

xo
bigadmirer
Love your gallery.

Jjdov27_2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey all!

It's me. Bigadmirer, the creator of this video & the most liked post on this entire thread. :)

This has been my favorite thread over the years at LPSG. We share a love of guys who are so proud of their big fucksticks they can't help but feel proud and brag about it. It's hot to hear them comment on it. The way you want to talk about it. The way you would talk about it if you were hung like a horse.

Luckily, I've found out that I'm that guy. I have a huge beautiful cock that I'm proud of it. I love to show it off, talk about it, and have people admire it. Why not enjoy it?

Over the past few months, I was on a break from LPSG because I found that showing off was getting in the way of my life and was no longer sustainable. I'm an artist and have lots of things I want to accomplish, so I can't let this side of me take me away from those things.

However, after talking with a friend, I was reminded of OnlyFans. He's a big exhibitionist and says that it's been a really great addition to his life, checking off two boxes. Showing Off. Security. What could be better?

Or something like that.

Along with that I've started an XXX Twitter. It'll contain snippets and goodies and following along is another way you can support me in this journey.

LPSG is where it all started for me in my exhibitionist journey. For that, I'm very thankful. And to everyone involved in this thread who has provided serious bate fuel for me. Woof.

As a thank you (and preview of what's to come!) I'm posting a video exclusively to this thread that'll perk you all right up :)

xo
bigadmirer

You ever talk about how big you are compared to other men?

Ow they must be jealous of yours?

How their male bodies hadn’t been able to grow a manhood as big as yours?

wankgameplays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey all!

Or something like that.

xo
bigadmirer
Fuck yeah. Would your friend mind if you shared his here too?