Guys check out my new pics!

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Golly, all these cock shots posted here are starting to look the same to me. Always seems like I have seen the mebers shots over and over and over again on many diff profiles. Maybe I just have multiple vision ??? :biggrin1:

snottybooger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Golly, all these cock shots posted here are starting to look the same to me. Always seems like I have seen the mebers shots over and over and over again on many diff profiles. Maybe I just have multiple vision ??? :biggrin1:

what do you mean exactly? i only have one profile....

snottybooger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:cool:
Hmmm. Well, perhaps, then, you will allow me to make an observation.
Your talk is incriminatingly posh.
I think we'll need to see your hump.:tongue:

incriminatingly posh?? i speak english fluently but i am not so familiar with idiomatic expressions, so i don't really know what you mean. sorry!

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
incriminatingly posh?? i speak english fluently but i am not so familiar with idiomatic expressions, so i don't really know what you mean. sorry!

So you speak English as a second language? Had no idea, camel. You've done very well, then.
The 'incriminatingly posh' comment was just a joke about a camel being able to speak English at all.
But perhaps I need to give camels more credit.:cool:
(In other news, I like your new avi. Looks like a man who speaks loudly and carries a big stick.:tongue:)

Last edited:

snottybooger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So you speak English as a second language? Had no idea, camel. You've done very well, then.
The 'incriminatingly posh' comment was just a joke about a camel being able to speak English at all.
But perhaps I need to give camels more credit.:cool:
(In other news, I like your new avi. Looks like a man who speaks loudly and carries a big stick.:tongue:)

Well i've been learning english since I was 5 years old, but it started off as a 'standard english'. However, I was taught by Canadians, English, Indian and Australians and they were only allowed to teach us text book English... when I moved to the UK I found I did not understand half of what was being said to me! I think a camel deserves a lot of credit!