Guys coming onto your partner

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heres a random one. Have you ever had a situation where guys have mad a play for your girl, and are pushing their size or sexual prowess to try and sway her? And knowing that humans are very sexual animals, how has this made you feel? I.e. You may well have an excellent love life, but this other person is super attractive and hung like a wilder beast.

johnjacobs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
yes, i have. it makes me feel nothing but rage, anger, and jealousy. ha. thats just the way it goes. everyone wants to be the alpha male.

the other side of it is, i just don't give a fuck. life's too short to really care about a lot of things, especially something like this. if the guy or girl you're dating is in love with you, and i mean actually in love, you shouldn't have a problem.

BUT, i'd say for 95 percent of the population it'll never be like that; no mater how sure you are of yourself, and how much trust one can have. it's only human nature to have these feelings when something like your boyfriend or girlfriend getting hit on by a better looking or more intellectual person.

Last edited:

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yes. i have been in this situation. and i have not been uncomfortable. more amused.
guys that have been aggressive have bigger muscles and physical frames, dicks? i have no idea. never seen any evidence that they are huge. whoever i am with i expect that they will get hit on and hope they have the presence of mind to flirt and be social.
i have never had a g/f get 'taken away' by some other guy that is bigger. when other guys try this how do i feel? i think its funny and i am amused and enjoy seeing how those guys act when they are dismissed and she goes home with me.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
To the extent that super sexy or super hung guys can afford to be choosy, it is all the more flattering to my wife and to me that they are interested in her.

I am not the jealous type. In fact, sometimes such overtures have led to MMF action, which has proved very pleasurable to me.

D

deleted356736

It still happens with my wife sometimes, because dark-skinned women are very uncommon here and some men get attracted to her. She knows about white men who have a thing for dark women. It doesn't worry me because I trust her, and it makes me feel good that I'm married to a woman who other men find attractive.

I don't consider penis size at all, as most women don't. Women, if they have a relationship with someone, even an affair, will mostly do so because of the person, not his dick. Second, even if she cares about penis size, how would she know his size? Third, she's more likely to find a man smaller than me, given I'm something like the biggest 10%.