guys commenting about other guys

aslan-ispq

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think most men are proud of hearing other men coment on the size of there dick its like some one telling you that you have a nice fast sports car, they all wish they owned one themselfs lol

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No, but I've had some guys come to me and tell me to make sure I see ...so and so...(the guy who was well worthy of an effort to see) before I left the wet area. I usually was happy I followed the suggestions.

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
have you ever heard guys commenting on other guys equipment in the locker room whether to each other or out loud?

Yes I have and it seems pretty common, I think it's more on a competive level than anything. guys are constantly competing with eac other in al areas eg. dick size,sports,wife/gf/bf, salary, etc.,etc. the list goes on

dryglans82

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A friend of mine once said that when he was showering after gym in junior high (going back several years) the other young guys called him Goliath (this guy really is well-endowed)...he said it made himuncomfortable, like not-fitting-in uncomfortable. I think he's since become quote cool with it tho'

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
have you ever heard guys commenting on other guys equipment in the locker room whether to each other or out loud?

Oh man...hear it often. both jokin' and yet serious, to each other and right out loud; and many times it's about me. I don't want to sound or look like a whim, so I generally go along with it and think of it as a dude thing.
What else can you do.:wink:
Be Safe, Be Careful, & Enjoy!
Whopper-lee

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes. I have and others have commented about my cock. I consider it entirely normal. Then, again, many years of Sea Duty helped level the playing field. We did live in very close quarters.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Sure, usually about some new guy. I work out at the gym with a group who's been showing up at the same time for a few years. We've seen each other naked a lot! Not all that interesting after a while, no matter how big a guy's hung.

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The couple of times I heard it in passing it sounded like the guys were hailing the other hung dude as their hero. Nothing special.

I have a buddy that is bi...he hasn't come to this conclusion yet..but anyway...he tells me about the guys he sees in the locker room and stuff. And he got on me when we worked out the last time to not checkout the guys and there he was telling me about them.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hear things like that all the time...not neccassarily about me. but once your buddies know you have a big one, they comment on it all the time. it's just what men do I think.