guys comparing

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Dec 31, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

jays: I have seen a pic in here of 2 guys with their dicks next to each other comparing size? Anyone know of any web groups like yahoo or web sites with pics of hung guys next to/comparing with smaller guys?

Look forward to some replies of help, thanx guys

jws7187@hotmail.com

2. Knight-7x6

Knight-7x6 New Member

Albums:
    Um well I think both guys in that pic were hung, and dont know of any sites with men comparing. Also, I just finished 'comparing' with a girl's 10" dildo and realised 10" and 8" are pretty similar. Even from the pics here, some 10" dont look as big as you would think. By the way, we were comparing on cam and she couldnt take the 10", I have no idea why she bought it. Still, was fun to watch ^_^

Try the yahoo groups, they usually have that kind of thing (http://groups.yahoo.com

3. neo_uk

neo_uk New Member

I post a similar request ages ago buy got no responses. I think this is an untapped area of interest. LOL :p

4. Onslow

Gold Member

I am sure there are a few places out there with the pictures you want. The only one I have happened across with anything of this sort is 0Holdsbarred conveniently located at
    http://www.keepstill.com/0_holds_barred/main.html Look through the vast listing of categories there is a 'size difference' listing. Not too terrific but it's a start.

5. jonb

Gold Member

Unplonking Onslow; he's clearly sane, judging by what's been quoted.

About "size difference"; it could also mean differences in body size. There's actually a fetish for Attack of the 50-foot Woman-type characters. Or for tiny Lilliputians.

6. Imported

Gold Member

bsized4point5: I would love to see (and read stories about) size comparison between two guys; specifically with an average sized guy up against a long thick monster. I am smaller endowed myself and one of my fantasies is to have a bigger endowed guy show me what a real cock is all about.

7. D_Lairethorpp Longhornne

D_Lairethorpp Longhornne Account Disabled

BigDickSmallDick.com

8. Imported

Gold Member

bsized4point5: Here's one that looks good;http: //groups.yahoo.com/group/WimpsnStuds/

9. Kimahri

Gold Member

Albums:
    What dude that is small would be willing to show with a guy they know is hung?

My buddy and I did that once before. For some reason, we were determined to convince the other that we were smaller than each other. Was weird.

10. Onslow

Gold Member

I just realized this. Strangely I dont recall being plonked.

Draft saved Draft deleted