guys cumming inside

cny_hottiecb: I find i enjoy the feeling of a guy cumming in me. Do others women feel the same as me? Don't get me worry i also enjoy giving oral too.
Had a b/f before i was married when he came in me it use to leak out of me for days. He came alot I miss that...lol . Like to here other ladys views?

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i find that if i haven't had an orgasm by the time he cums, if he cums inside of me, i get mine quick... (ok, this has only happened a couple of times, but it feels good to me--i like it) even if ive had one, it brings another

Sweet Caroline: I enjoy this feeling immensely. Feels like a quart of hot pudding being sprayed inside you....

sflatintop

Sexy Member
Media
Heh...godi, there is a scientific reason for your experience. Semen has prostaglandins that can stimulate a woman's orgasm. Some women are more sensitive to this effect.
-turns off projector and laser pointer-

B_GorgeousJane

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by LauraFitness@Feb 12 2005, 07:58 PM
For me it depends, because I also find it erotic to watch a guy shoot a load :blush:
[post=282365]Quoted post[/post]​

oh yes Laura! I love watching my bf shoot his load, and he has got lots to shoot, but the couple of times he's come inside me it's felt so hot, the way it splashes up into me and slowly oozes out... mmmm lol

LauraFitness

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by GorgeousJane+Feb 12 2005, 03:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GorgeousJane &#064; Feb 12 2005, 03:56 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-LauraFitness@Feb 12 2005, 07:58 PM
For me it depends, because I also find it erotic to watch a guy shoot a load  :blush:
[post=282365]Quoted post[/post]​

oh yes Laura&#33; I love watching my bf shoot his load, and he has got lots to shoot, but the couple of times he&#39;s come inside me it&#39;s felt so hot, the way it splashes up into me and slowly oozes out... mmmm lol
[post=282384]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Exactly Jane&#33; Either way, it&#39;s all good :p

My husband actually tells me that I make him shoot more than anyone else he&#39;s ever had but I think he is lying just to make me feel special (the big lug :wub: ). Actually he was the guy who actually &#39;opened&#39; me up to realizing that I really love watching a shooter since he does usually have quite the nice load. He also intoduced me to Peter North videos which all I can say is.....WOW&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; ;)

LauraFitness

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by GorgeousJane@Feb 12 2005, 07:20 PM
aww, that&#39;s lovely Laura&#33; my bf shoots the biggest load I&#39;ve ever seen, dunno if that&#39;s got anything to do with me though&#33;&#33;

I love both methods of coming, and preferably in one session&#33;
[post=282458]Quoted post[/post]​

Oooooo good answer Jane&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; I would have to agree, first one way and then the other. And let&#39;s keep on think that our respective partners can shoot target practice just because of us&#33; :p

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I&#39;ve always wondered what it felt like from a woman&#39;s POV. My ex went on the pill, so we stopped using condoms. She said she loved the feeling of me cumming inside her. So like, when she told me that, it kinda intrigued me as to how it feels for a girl.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Internal ejaculations can go many ways often dependant on circumstances. One, for the woman, it can be a very erotic experience, feeling tons of hot spunk caressing her caverns, two, if she&#39;s thoroughly unprepared and unadjusted to it, can get a response of apprehension for fear of accidental impregnation if no protection was used.

Myself, I&#39;ve found all the women I&#39;ve gotten close to always used some form of protection for just such an emergency, but they&#39;ve told me they still love the feeling of my hot jizz flooding their pussies. Hell, one compared my cum to be so hot to the detachable shower head she used. She wished the shower head could&#39;ve gotten that hot&#33;

B_GorgeousJane

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by LauraFitness+Feb 13 2005, 02:31 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LauraFitness &#064; Feb 13 2005, 02:31 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GorgeousJane@Feb 12 2005, 07:20 PM
aww, that&#39;s lovely Laura&#33; my bf shoots the biggest load I&#39;ve ever seen, dunno if that&#39;s got anything to do with me though&#33;&#33;

Oooooo good answer Jane&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; I would have to agree, first one way and then the other. And let&#39;s keep on think that our respective partners can shoot target practice just because of us&#33; :p
[post=282489]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

haha yeah, self-delusion is a wonderful thing&#33; Actually, I asked my bf about it last night, after he&#39;d shot over my body, and he said it WAS because of me&#33; But then I did have his balls in my hand at the time so he&#39;d have probably admitted to being Santa Claus AND Osama Bin Laden at that point lol

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
My ex used to tell me that she could tell when I was about to cum - she said my glans tingled just before I shot. This often sent her into orgasm, too.

Do you ladies experience that &#39;feeling&#39;?

autumnbreeze4321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Laura, I too get so excited watching a guy shoot a huge load. and Flatop, I heard about that too,

http://www.actionlove.com/cases/case10364.htm

I know that we should practice safe sex, but its physically and emotionally exciting when a guy comes deep inside me when we do it bareback. BAreback sex with a well hung stranger is soo exhillerating for me. (did I spell that correctly?)

I get tested regulary, and have cut down significantly on high risk sex lately.

Autumn

Sweet Caroline:
Originally posted by MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK+Feb 13 2005, 06:53 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK &#064; Feb 13 2005, 06:53 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hell, one compared my cum to be so hot to the detachable shower head she used. She wished the shower head could&#39;ve gotten that hot&#33;
[post=282568]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

Yesss, exactly what I was talking about earlier, it&#39;s so HOT.

<!--QuoteBegin-Pecker
@Feb 13 2005, 08:57 AM
My ex used to tell me that she could tell when I was about to cum - she said my glans tingled just before I shot. This often sent her into orgasm, too.

Do you ladies experience that &#39;feeling&#39;?
[post=282578]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

Not exactly a tingle, for me I feel a throbbing that is followed by a suddne and obvious swelling.... Incredible feeling.

Carrie

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by GorgeousJane@Feb 13 2005, 05:31 AM
haha yeah, self-delusion is a wonderful thing&#33; Actually, I asked my bf about it last night, after he&#39;d shot over my body, and he said it WAS because of me&#33; But then I did have his balls in my hand at the time so he&#39;d have probably admitted to being Santa Claus AND Osama Bin Laden at that point lol
[post=282571]Quoted post[/post]​
The mention of Santa Claus reminded me of something from during the whole Lewinsky thing:

Oh her Washington job&#39;s exciting
&#39;Cause the Prez is so inviting
So if she wants to kneel down low
Let her blow, let her blow, let her blow

Oh, he&#39;ll have to buy her a new dress
&#39;Cause he really wrecked that blue dress
That white spot on the torso?
It ain&#39;t snow, it ain&#39;t snow, it ain&#39;t snow

When he finally said good-bye
And she ran and blabbed to Linda Tripp
Though we heard accusations fly
None of his polls even dipped&#33;

The publicity&#39;s such a bummer
All that press for just one hummer
Though it may have been ten or so
What a ho, what a ho, what a ho

InsertHere

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by surferboy@Feb 13 2005, 08:54 AM
I&#39;ve always wondered what it felt like from a woman&#39;s POV. My ex went on the pill, so we stopped using condoms. She said she loved the feeling of me cumming inside her. So like, when she told me that, it kinda intrigued me as to how it feels for a girl.
[post=282547]Quoted post[/post]​

Gets me kind of hot just thinking about it&#33;

My boyfriend kind of loses his rhythm (the cutie&#33;) and he starts to swell and fill me even more and even deeper...and then when he&#39;s cumming I can feel his cock pumping and the hot load hitting my cervix...yum&#33;

In response to someone else, the one time we had unprotected sex when I was not on the pill it was not enjoyable at all because I was deathly afraid of getting pregnant. It&#39;s obviously not worth it no matter how horny/turned on I am&#33;

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by InsertHere+Feb 14 2005, 03:32 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(InsertHere &#064; Feb 14 2005, 03:32 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-surferboy@Feb 13 2005, 08:54 AM
[post=282547]Quoted post[/post]​

Gets me kind of hot just thinking about it&#33;

My boyfriend kind of loses his rhythm (the cutie&#33;) and he starts to swell and fill me even more and even deeper...and then when he&#39;s cumming I can feel his cock pumping and the hot load hitting my cervix...yum&#33;

In response to someone else, the one time we had unprotected sex when I was not on the pill it was not enjoyable at all because I was deathly afraid of getting pregnant. It&#39;s obviously not worth it no matter how horny/turned on I am&#33;
[post=282780]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

When I was in my teens and twenties I used to cum massively. I never measured how much but it was a ridiculous amount.
If I shot inside my girlfriend I could spurt three times and then withdraw and still have enough to shoot over her tits and face. (If she so desired:))
I also shot with incredible force. If I was fucking her on the bed and withdrew on ejaculation I could easily hit the wall behind her.
When i came inside her she said she loved the feeling, especially the first shot.
It was very seldom that if i ejaculated fully inside a girl that it would all stay inside her. At times we used a small towel after sex, to stop the sheets from getting too stained.
When being given a blow job, I always had to warn my partners about how much I shot, and unless they were feeling very brave I ended up shooting over them rather than in them.
Then when I reached thirty my ejaculate completely changed.
The amount I shot must have halved, maybe more, and unless I hadn&#39;t cum for a few days was not nearly as strong an ejaculation.
I suppose it was just my age catching up with me.
I really miss those days and the surprised looks I got from my partners who weren&#39;t expecting such an explosion.

SexyJean

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by LauraFitness+Feb 12 2005, 10:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LauraFitness &#064; Feb 12 2005, 10:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GorgeousJane@Feb 12 2005, 07:20 PM

[post=282489]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Laura and Jane, I would definitely agree. My husband is very large but was very sexually inexperienced when we met. He found cumming outside to be very erotic for him not so much because he necessarily preferred that, but because not being inside a woman put less pressure on him to perform. I had many more sex partners than him when we met and I noticed immediately in his staying power as well as facial expressions that he was more at ease the times when I was giving him a handjob than when he was inside of me during our lovemaking sessions.

As for the act itself, it took a bit of getting used to for him to believe that I found it erotic for him to cum all over me. Now, he&#39;s totally into standing over me and coating my breasts and stomach (I don&#39;t like facials). I love watching his manhood pulsate and squirt and it&#39;s probably been some of our best times in bed.

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Hi there,

cumming inside is certainly more intimate than dumping your load somewhere else (e.g. on her lap, tummy, back, buttocks or whereever), so I guess it&#39;s a thing for couples that are really in love, more than a thing for one-time flings.

My lady friend and me used condoms for protection on our first two dates, thereafter we switched to the &#39;au naturel&#39; mode. It&#39;s super hot the way she grasps my shoulders and tightens the grip of her thighs around my hips when I shoot my load, and feeling her love tunnel tighten up to as her orgasm follows - WHOA, my favorite kind of cumming.

Bruce