guys cumming inside

gamma_phi:
Originally posted by autumnbreeze4321@Feb 13 2005, 12:52 PM
Laura, I too get so excited watching a guy shoot a huge load. and Flatop, I heard about that too,

http://www.actionlove.com/cases/case10364.htm

I know that we should practice safe sex, but its physically and emotionally exciting when a guy comes deep inside me when we do it bareback. BAreback sex with a well hung stranger is soo exhillerating for me. (did I spell that correctly?)

I get tested regulary, and have cut down significantly on high risk sex lately.

Autumn
[post=282600]Quoted post[/post]​

So glad you typed that last sentence. Just wanted to say that. See ya.

gamma_phi: Cumming inside a women is the most intimate thing like BruceSter said. but it should only be shared between two consenting adults who are monogomous (spelled right?). Sorry, just had to say that.

SexyJean

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by LauraFitness@Feb 12 2005, 06:02 PM
My husband actually tells me that I make him shoot more than anyone else he's ever had but I think he is lying just to make me feel special (the big lug :wub: ). Actually he was the guy who actually 'opened' me up to realizing that I really love watching a shooter since he does usually have quite the nice load. He also intoduced me to Peter North videos which all I can say is.....WOW!!!! ;)
[post=282412]Quoted post[/post]​

Laura, do you watch the videos BEFORE or AFTER lovemaking?

I have given thought to adding them to our lovelife at some point, but am hesitant about viewing them before sex. The last thing in the world I want is to give my husband the impression that he has to perform like some professional stud with 2 women in a film we watch. I don't want to put pressure on him to think I'm looking for the kind of performance the guys in the films are giving.

Any thoughts? Thanks, - Jean

SexyJean

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by GorgeousJane@Feb 13 2005, 09:31 AM
haha yeah, self-delusion is a wonderful thing! Actually, I asked my bf about it last night, after he'd shot over my body, and he said it WAS because of me! But then I did have his balls in my hand at the time so he'd have probably admitted to being Santa Claus AND Osama Bin Laden at that point lol

GorgeousJane, that is HYSTERICAL!! I read it 3 times and haven't stopped laughing since!! FUN-NY!!!!! :D :D - Jean

SexyJean

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by LauraFitness@Feb 12 2005, 10:31 PM
Oooooo good answer Jane!!!! I would have to agree, first one way and then the other. And let's keep on think that our respective partners can shoot target practice just because of us! :p
[post=282489]Quoted post[/post]​

Laura, I may paint crosshairs targets on my breasts, with the nipples as the bullseye. in honor of your suggestion!!! - Jean.

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by SexyJean@Apr 4 2005, 08:10 PM
Laura, I may paint crosshairs targets on my breasts, with the nipples as the bullseye. in honor of your suggestion!!! - Jean.
[post=297119]Quoted post[/post]​

So tell me - are those breasts sized for beginner or for pro shooters, size-wise? *g* I'd really love them to be beginner's size

Bruce

B_GorgeousJane

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by SexyJean+Apr 5 2005, 04:08 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SexyJean &#064; Apr 5 2005, 04:08 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GorgeousJane@Feb 13 2005, 09:31 AM
haha yeah, self-delusion is a wonderful thing&#33; Actually, I asked my bf about it last night, after he&#39;d shot over my body, and he said it WAS because of me&#33; But then I did have his balls in my hand at the time so he&#39;d have probably admitted to being Santa Claus AND Osama Bin Laden at that point lol

GorgeousJane, that is HYSTERICAL&#33;&#33; I read it 3 times and haven&#39;t stopped laughing since&#33;&#33; FUN-NY&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :D :D - Jean
[post=297117]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

haha thanks Jean - I&#39;d forgotten about that post&#33;&#33; It&#39;s made me laugh all over again- and think of having his balls in my hand&#33; Mmmm-mmmm

And he still says it&#39;s because of me, that he shoots such a huge load, so I&#39;m not gonna question it&#33;&#33;

SexyJean

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by BruceSter@Apr 5 2005, 03:37 AM
So tell me - are those breasts sized for beginner or for pro shooters, size-wise? *g* I&#39;d really love them to be beginner&#39;s size Bruce
[post=297217]Quoted post[/post]​

Beginners, Bruce &#33;&#33; lol

I&#39;m a 38DD, used to do modeling but was too large "upfront" for alot of the stuff I wanted to really do. My husband loves to caress them in bed and in the shower. It&#39;s the one thing he does that doesn&#39;t require any encouragement on my part. :9

SexyJean

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by GorgeousJane@Apr 5 2005, 07:14 AM
haha thanks Jean - I&#39;d forgotten about that post&#33;&#33; It&#39;s made me laugh all over again- and think of having his balls in my hand&#33; Mmmm-mmmm And he still says it&#39;s because of me, that he shoots such a huge load, so I&#39;m not gonna question it&#33;&#33;
[post=297244]Quoted post[/post]​

Your welcome, GorgeousJane&#33; My hubby is VERY sensitive with his balls, so I am extra-careful with them whenever they&#39;re in my hands. His cock, on the other hand, is great -- I can swing it around even when it&#39;s erect, like it&#39;s made of SillyPutty or something. He loves it when I play around with it, especially when I&#39;m aiming his ejeculation at my breasts or stomach. Very sexy &#33;&#33;&#33; :9

My hubby also shoots a huge load, he absolutely covers my breasts and stomach. I&#39;ll usually smear it over myself and especially between my breast crevice (he gets really turned on by that&#33;). I also find that he shoots alot more when we&#39;ve gone a few days between sex -- one time, we went 2 weeks without sex (work, travel) and when we finally did it again, he had one long stream that lasted 5-7 seconds, plus a couple of additional shots that also lasted a few seconds each. I&#39;ve never been SOOOO wet&#33;&#33; My hubby never did it with his other gf&#39;s, so it&#39;s our special little thing&#33;

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
@SexyJean

Hmmm... will you believe me when I say I am a beginner, on signing up for target practice with my... ummm... mortar?

Bruce

B_GorgeousJane

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by SexyJean+Apr 5 2005, 06:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SexyJean &#064; Apr 5 2005, 06:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GorgeousJane@Apr 5 2005, 07:14 AM
haha thanks Jean - I&#39;d forgotten about that post&#33;&#33; It&#39;s made me laugh all over again- and think of having his balls in my hand&#33; Mmmm-mmmm And he still says it&#39;s because of me, that he shoots such a huge load, so I&#39;m not gonna question it&#33;&#33;
[post=297244]Quoted post[/post]​

Your welcome, GorgeousJane&#33; My hubby is VERY sensitive with his balls, so I am extra-careful with them whenever they&#39;re in my hands. His cock, on the other hand, is great -- I can swing it around even when it&#39;s erect, like it&#39;s made of SillyPutty or something. He loves it when I play around with it, especially when I&#39;m aiming his ejeculation at my breasts or stomach. Very sexy &#33;&#33;&#33; :9

My hubby also shoots a huge load, he absolutely covers my breasts and stomach. I&#39;ll usually smear it over myself and especially between my breast crevice (he gets really turned on by that&#33;). I also find that he shoots alot more when we&#39;ve gone a few days between sex -- one time, we went 2 weeks without sex (work, travel) and when we finally did it again, he had one long stream that lasted 5-7 seconds, plus a couple of additional shots that also lasted a few seconds each. I&#39;ve never been SOOOO wet&#33;&#33; My hubby never did it with his other gf&#39;s, so it&#39;s our special little thing&#33;
[post=297341]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Ooh Jean, that&#39;s an amazing image - your husband&#39;s 13" cock swinging round like silly putty&#33; Mark gets rock hard, erect up on his stomach, so doesn&#39;t swing too much when he&#39;s fully aroused, but with a semi-erection I can play with it loads, get quite rough with and it doesn&#39;t hurt or send him over the edge&#33;

Mark loves me cupping his balls, rolling them in my hand, squeezing them while I stroke or suck his penis. As I&#39;ve said before, I love getting a real close up view of his ejaculations - he&#39;s had one huge long stream before that nearly drowned me (it really was like a fireman&#39;s hose on my face lol) but usually he has a series of 7 or 8 jets that spurt from his tip, one after the other. I think it amounts to pretty much the same volume of semen though.

SexyJean

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by GorgeousJane@Apr 10 2005, 08:40 AM
Ooh Jean, that&#39;s an amazing image - your husband&#39;s 13" cock swinging round like silly putty&#33; Mark gets rock hard, erect up on his stomach, so doesn&#39;t swing too much when he&#39;s fully aroused, but with a semi-erection I can play with it loads, get quite rough with and it doesn&#39;t hurt or send him over the edge&#33; Mark loves me cupping his balls, rolling them in my hand, squeezing them while I stroke or suck his penis. As I&#39;ve said before, I love getting a real close up view of his ejaculations - he&#39;s had one huge long stream before that nearly drowned me (it really was like a fireman&#39;s hose on my face lol) but usually he has a series of 7 or 8 jets that spurt from his tip, one after the other. I think it amounts to pretty much the same volume of semen though.
[post=299151]Quoted post[/post]​

Wow, that&#39;s an amazing image too &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :D

My dh is a bit soft early during sex....so the "silly putty" cock is not for long&#33;&#33; :9 After I stroke him a bit or he strokes himself, he gets alot harder. But in the shower, or early in the lovemaking, he gets semi-erect (like 50-75%) and it&#39;s not rock-hard but not soft, either. Something in between. :grr:

I know for my hubby when he&#39;s outside of me it relieves pressure to perform that he feels when he&#39;s inside me. He knows instinctively that if he&#39;s outside of me, it&#39;s for him -- nothing to worry about as far as I&#39;m concerned, orgasm-wise or stretch-wise. Of course, I like the feeling of helping him cum and it&#39;s a great feeling even for me to see that hung cock explode over me (but hopefully not over my hair/face&#33;) and empty itself over my breasts and tummy&#33;

SexyJean

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by GorgeousJane@Apr 10 2005, 08:40 AM
Ooh Jean, that&#39;s an amazing image - your husband&#39;s 13" cock swinging round like silly putty&#33;
[post=299151]Quoted post[/post]​

GorgeousJane, I think I mis-typed.....when he&#39;s soft, it&#39;s alot like SillyPutty (that&#39;s what I call it in front of him, sort of a "challenge" for him to get real hard real fast&#33;)....but within a few minutes he gets semi-erect. He normally takes about 8-10 minutes before he is rock-hard and at full attention (13").

If I want, I can get him fully-erect within a minute or two or with more stimulative methods than our normal foreplay. But the foreplay is deliberately meant to excite us slowly.

Sometimes -- especially if/when we&#39;ve had frequent sex -- I notice he can stay soft much longer. Even oral or hand stimulation won&#39;t get him fully-erect right away. On the other hand, when we haven&#39;t had sex for more than our normal length, he will go from soft to rock-hard within the first minute or so of coupling with me in bed.

Do other ladies here find their husband&#39;s or bf&#39;s cocks getting harder faster depending on what kind of foreplay you use or how long it&#39;s been between lovemaking sessions? The few gf&#39;s I&#39;ve talked sex with always said their husbands&#39; cocks jumped to attention right away, all the time.

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by SexyJean@Apr 11 2005, 09:04 PM
Do other ladies here find their husband&#39;s or bf&#39;s cocks getting harder faster depending on what kind of foreplay you use or how long it&#39;s been between lovemaking sessions? The few gf&#39;s I&#39;ve talked sex with always said their husbands&#39; cocks jumped to attention right away, all the time.
[post=299865]Quoted post[/post]​

I guess I would say that my husband is a grower. When he is soft and not aroused at all I would say he is around 6 x 6. It takes him awhile to get rock hard...5-10 minutes. However, he can get in this semi-aroused state where he is still soft and hanging at almost his erect size (10.5 x 8). When his cock does get hard though it is really hard. Because he is so thick his cock doesn&#39;t have any give at all when he is hard...kind of reminds me of a tree trunk, LOL&#33;

Kat

learningirl:
Originally posted by sflatintop@Feb 12 2005, 11:37 AM
Heh...godi, there is a scientific reason for your experience. Semen has prostaglandins that can stimulate a woman&#39;s orgasm. Some women are more sensitive to this effect.
-turns off projector and laser pointer-
[post=282334]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes -- I do enjoy it, and yes, sflatintop is exactly right here. ALSO I have read (and experienced, I think) that your partner&#39;s semen can also work beyond just the sex; it elevates our moods; I think kicks up endorphin levels somehow for a while after sex; 24 hrs or so at least. Also helps us feel more bonded together.

MissRed: yes i agree with the above, i love it when my OH comes inside of me, I dont think that im truly satisfied until this happens, that warm wonderful feeling, esp when your on top as well when it happens