Guys cut as adults, what do you think of it?

Sammerstheman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey guys, i got cut a few years ago in my early 20's, and i dig it, interested in seeing what other guys think of it too.
What you think of it, why you went for it (you bring it up or a doc) ect, what the pleasure/function change has been like for you too.

Reply here, DM, or kik me: sammersmn89

-Also im totally against circ done to babies, its seriously either medical or a body mod, should only be the guys choice :)

element16ca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was circumcised a few years ago and overall I like it. Sex feels just as great and jerking off is different logistically but still satisfying. Truly if I didn’t have to be circumcised I would prefer to have kept my foreskin, but I had an injury that necessitated it so it is what it is. It’s all turned out well and overall I’m still a happy camper.

Reactions: Sammerstheman

RogerFederer1

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I was circumcised a few years ago and overall I like it. Sex feels just as great and jerking off is different logistically but still satisfying. Truly if I didn’t have to be circumcised I would prefer to have kept my foreskin, but I had an injury that necessitated it so it is what it is. It’s all turned out well and overall I’m still a happy camper.
What happened?

glansout

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was circumcised five years ago purely for the look. I have always preferred a bare glans on me and on partners! My regrets? That I did not get it done years earlier, and that it's not tight enough.

@Sammerstheman : why were you circumcised?

ukboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was cut five years ago. Absolutely love it. Different sensations now but no worse than before. Had a moderately tight frenulum which probably could have been lengthened but decided to go the whole hog as always prefered the look. No regrets whatsoever.

This is fascinating! Only men who have been circumcised as adults can truly relate what is different, better or worse when it comes to circumcision...
Not entirely true. Restored guys can comment on differences going in the other direction. And depending on what you had before you restored can change this opinion.

Reactions: bublik and Wei

gymboy89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I was circumcised five years ago purely for the look. I have always preferred a bare glans on me and on partners! My regrets? That I did not get it done years earlier, and that it's not tight enough.

@Sammerstheman : why were you circumcised?

Amen bro!

Sammerstheman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Had a frenulum tear not heal after months, went to a urologist who had it as an option. Having grown up in the very cut usa midwest, i had always wanted that cut look, and to try it out lol, so i went for it! No regrets.

I think the surface has dulled a little, but pleasure is now deeper in my cock? When i stroke now it feels like im massaging the inner core of my cock. Takes a little more effort, but there is more build up, and for myself it feels more intense when i cum.

Anyone else find it that way too?

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was cut at 19 by choice living in so. California in my group of friends I was the only one uncut. fit in with the crowed I had it done. I liked jerking more with the foreskin sex seemed the same I remember the loose skin helped with the in and out motion of sex. I do think that it should be a dudes choice not a decision made for him as a baby.

Sammerstheman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was cut at 19 by choice living in so. California in my group of friends I was the only one uncut. fit in with the crowed I had it done. I liked jerking more with the foreskin sex seemed the same I remember the loose skin helped with the in and out motion of sex. I do think that it should be a dudes choice not a decision made for him as a baby.

Hey man, did you have to pay for it or was your doc fine having it covered when there wasnt a medical reason? They say anything about what they thought (doc) just having it done like that?
And agreed, it should only be the decision of that person, it IS a body mod afterall

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey man, did you have to pay for it or was your doc fine having it covered when there wasnt a medical reason? They say anything about what they thought (doc) just having it done like that?
And agreed, it should only be the decision of that person, it IS a body mod afterall

I went into the urologist of ice he told me to drop my pants he looked at it and said yup you need to have it done ...schedule it next week . they billed my health insurance and they paid for it.

Sammerstheman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I went into the urologist of ice he told me to drop my pants he looked at it and said yup you need to have it done ...schedule it next week . they billed my health insurance and they paid for it.

Wow man, even though you had no obvious health reasons at all, only social? Oh american urologists...
Are you happy you had it done, or do younwish you hadnt? Sorry, hope thats not too prying. Again, im happy i took the pluge, but i realize that for many different reasons others are not as happy they did it. :)

No faith in anything a urologist has to say to me. If I had to go to one, they wouldn’t be “American.”

Sammerstheman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
No faith in anything a urologist has to say to me. If I had to go to one, they wouldn’t be “American.”

I uderstand man, i think they (and american docs in general) are money motivated. And of course taking surgical options gives them the most money in return. I happened to want this one, but i totally get how others what to avoid being changed.

Its a horrible healthcare business (not healthcare system!) we have in this country right now, and the devil is in the details for promoting certain things

Reactions: DildoShwaggins
D

deleted15807

Wow just what we need another circumcision thread. The fetishists can't get enough.

I uderstand man, i think they (and american docs in general) are money motivated.

No evidence of that at all.

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow man, even though you had no obvious health reasons at all, only social? Oh american urologists...
Are you happy you had it done, or do younwish you hadnt? Sorry, hope thats not too prying. Again, im happy i took the pluge, but i realize that for many different reasons others are not as happy they did it. :)

am I happy I don't know sometimes I wish I had not done it for the reasons I had it done. I was lucky the doctor did not botch it or cut it real tight he left it loose. now I realize being just like everyone else was not a truly good enough reason I had no problems with it and a few chick's thought it was different because they had never been with a uncut guy before. no one was grossed out about it and as long as they got a orgasm out of it they were good.