Guys cut as adults, what do you think of it?

Not if it isn't hard.
Touché. Lol

It’s still natural though. I suspect you might be correct about people wanting to look circumcised though, but I don’t think it’s always the case.

Even wanting to be uncovered but not cut has its benefits and I wouldn’t call it wannabe circumcised.

We all do, so do you
True.

What I observe:

They do it for health reasons in which they will like the result as it will feel better than being held captive by an unretractable foreskin. Cosmetically done, they want to do it despite the difference for looks. Obviously both groups will like these outcomes.

Mislead someone into thinking circumcision is awesome when they have a fully retractable and functioning foreskin, you might get a different answer.

D

deleted817718

True.

What I observe:

They do it for health reasons in which they will like the result as it will feel better than being held captive by an unretractable foreskin. Cosmetically done, they want to do it despite the difference for looks. Obviously both groups will like these outcomes.
Very true. There are multiple other health benefits that a man and there sexual partners gain from being circumcised too.

D

deleted817718

Which would those be?
It lessens the spread of sexual diseases. It makes it a lot less likely to get cancer of the penis, and for women to get diseases that cause cancer. It is also far more hygienic to be cut. And most women prefer a cut man because they have to put that thing in there mouth at some point, so clean is better

It lessens the spread of sexual diseases. It makes it a lot less likely to get cancer of the penis, and for women to get diseases that cause cancer. It is also far more hygienic to be cut. And most women prefer a cut man because they have to put that thing in there mouth at some point, so clean is better
Women should then get cut as well. Honestly, I think these arguments are ridiculous.

Reactions: JonKramerJG
D

deleted817718

Women should then get cut as well. Honestly, I think these arguments are ridiculous.
That's not even close to being the same thing as a man getting cut. It wouldn't have all the benefits that a man getting cut would have

Reactions: Peter20

That's not even close to being the same thing as a man getting cut. It wouldn't have all the benefits that a man getting cut would have
Ok, remove the clitoral hood and minor labia. It can hold bacteria and is equivalent to foreskin.

D

deleted817718

Ok, remove the clitoral hood and minor labia. It can hold bacteria.l and is equivalent to foreskin.
They don't, not in the same way a mans foreskin does. There is no clear comparison between them. It's not in anyway the same.

They don't, not in the same way a mans foreskin does. There is no clear comparison between them. It's not in anyway the same.
I beg to differ, it very clearly matches.

Also, let’s remove women’s breast at birth because there is a small chance of breast cancer. It’s unnecessary.

D

deleted817718

I beg to differ, it very clearly matches.

Also, let’s remove women’s breast at birth because there is a small chance of breast cancer. It’s unnecessary.
Nope, not a clear match at all. And this argument isn't even close to coming up with a fair comparison, because there isn't one. There's no evidence in anything you say

Nope, not a clear match at all. And this argument isn't even close to coming up with a fair comparison, because there isn't one. There's no evidence in anything you say
You’re right, human anatomy isn’t obvious at all. I don’t agree with you. We will never be on the same page. I suppose testicles and ovaries are not matching parts, I guess the clit and dick head is not the same thing. The minor labia and the underside of the dick isn’t the same and the clitoral hood and dorsal foreskin isn’t.

D

deleted817718

You’re right, human anatomy isn’t obvious at all. I don’t agree with you. We will never be on the same page. I suppose testicles and ovaries are not matching parts, I guess the clit and dick head is not the same thing. The minor labia and the underside of the dick isn’t the same and the clitoral hood and dorsal foreskin isn’t.
No, none of those things are the same at all. They are very different, and function in very different ways.
We do not agree, but I respect you for having your opinions

TX-BullStud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, remove the clitoral hood and minor labia. It can hold bacteria and is equivalent to foreskin.
I have always been against a man getting circumcised. If he chooses to do so that is his decision, but to do it because a GF or wife wants him too not cool. it is easy for a woman to demand this and yet they are not willing to have their clitoral hood removed if a man ask them to

Reactions: DildoShwaggins