Guys do you enjoy blowjob?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by nabludatelj, Oct 27, 2010.

1. nabludatelj

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My story..

I am 22 and I had nothing more than oral sex in my life.. of course it is a big fail for me but it is as it is...

I have had head from both, females and males. Most of them have been from guys.

What can I say... I probably do not enjoy oral sex as everyone does. When guys is sucking my cock... i feel nothing except a wish to cum as soon as possible, looking at the guy who's really enjoying this action. Of course I feel some pleasure... but.. not much..probably around 10 men sucked my cock... and the result is the same.. I want to cum as soon as possible..

And one head I was getting from a girl...)).. I liked it to be honest more than others... probably because I had more positive feelings.... (I dont like the fact that I am seeing guys sometimes) and I knew that it is right for me... Of course, I know, I will get a lot of answers like: U r probably gay and to get a head from a guy should be right for u. But as I previously said in my threads, I dont feel myself as a gay. But I want to have more sexual action in my life, more than just jacking off alone.

So guys, tell, me what pleasure do u get during blowjob? Is that only physical and how would you rate this pleasure...

2. erratic

Gold Member

Blowjobs are like Christmas and Valentine's Day all wrapped up in one...sans the Jack Daniels and tears.

I don't know how to describe how bjs make me feel. If you ask me, they're as good as sex gets. I don't think it's a big fail for you to not have done anything else, and if you like fooling around with dudes go for it. Fuck what people say about you.

3. B_nyvin

B_nyvin New Member

I don't enjoy them much myself but I can't help but love giving them. I hope the guys I'm giving them to enjoy them...usually I get good compliments so it can't be all that bad.

4. B_prettyswinggirl

B_prettyswinggirl New Member

I think you're putting too much pressure on yourself. Girls like friendly but not too forward, laidback, good conversation and showing self confidence is the key. We have a saying in the United States...Fake it till you make it! I'd go for someone maybe a few years older, 25 or 26 who knows what she's doing and just keep it light hearted and fun. Great sex is in the mind. You can't force yourself to enjoy what you're uncomfortable with. I don't know if this will help or not, but thought you needed a females perspective. Take Care!

5. maxcok

Gold Member

The OP's post is confusing to me, to the point of being incomprehensible. I don't understand what you're trying to say at all. I think you're confused. Even your signature is garbled: "... Now that don't kill me Can only make me stronger ... "

To answer your initial question, yes, almost as much as breathing.

p.s. Maybe the reason you're in a hurry come and get it over when guys blow you, is because you're hung up on that self-imposed 99% straight label, in spite of the fact your experiences are 10 to 1 male. Maybe if you were more honest with yourself and let yourself go you'd enjoy the ride.

In other words, not this: "I dont like the fact that I am seeing guys sometimes"

#5 maxcok, Oct 27, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2010
  6. Stretch

Stretch New Member

lol Max. I was going to post the exact same sentiment, the first thing that came to mind, but you beat me to it. :rolleyes:

7. B_prettyswinggirl

B_prettyswinggirl New Member

BTW...Agree with Max and Strech.

8. Mickactual

Gold Member

Albums:
    Same here. I live for being on the giving end of good oral sex. The receiving end? Doesn't do so much for me. And yes, I know I'm in the minority on that.

9. hsarge

Gold Member

Comedian Richard Jeni used a scenario like this: '2 guys at a campfire; the beer keg goes dry, the fire goes out, and and ugly toothless hag runs out yelling "Free blow jobs". Life doesn't get better than this!'

10. D_Pemeston Pocketrocks

D_Pemeston Pocketrocks Account Disabled

YES I think its the whole eye contact, juggle my balls, squeeze my ass, tickle the back of my legs, and worship my cock until i'm ready to cum sensation... yeah thats it :tongue:

11. Uslidenme

Uslidenme New Member

Albums:
    I don't care for receiving blow jobs either. I hate having my penis chewed over and too many people have chewed on my dick to make me look forward to it. I don't mind giving if the guy is really into getting a blow job but I don't other wise really get off on blowing a guy either. I'm more into it if they are uncut.

12. himu

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree with PrettySwingGirl.... you are putting too much pressure on your self... I didn't have sex till i was 24... but that's quite normal at my region... just enjoy what you are doing now... :)

13. maxcok

Gold Member

This seems to happen a lot. I'm starting to wonder if we're psychic twins, or you're just copying me. :tongue1:

As for nyvin and mick, marry me. :biggrin2:

#13 maxcok, Oct 28, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2010
  14. Stretch

Stretch New Member

lol...Now see...I've actually had the same thought. Now it's getting scary :rolleyes:

15. 8060

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    OP, I would rate a blowjob number 1 on my Favorite Things list. I'm not waiting to cum. I'm trying to keep from cumming. The longer it lasts the better. With that being said, I would prefer for someone to suck my dick that I had an emotional connection with. Sex is a mental thing the majority of the time. If your thoughts are fucked up because some guy is blowing you, then no way you're going to enjoy that blowjob. Does that make sense?

For me, enjoying oral pleasure comes from the thought that I'll be giving head momentarily or simultaneously...depending on the sexual position. I keep thinking in my head that I have the power to make this person's body explode with my mouth. That's a hot thought to me. I hope that's what they're thinking when they're sucking my dick.

I enjoy oral pleasure from those that stimulate me mentally...and that have a hot mouth (no teeth). Try getting inside of your own head and finding out what you love about oral sex and just do that. Then you will develop an affinity for it. If you like your balls sucked, shaft liked or whatever, tell the person. People have a tendency to miss out on good sex because they simply won't say what they like. Good luck.

16. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    there will be those that jump in to the contrary, but i will stick to my personal tried and true

NO SUCH THING AS A BAD BLOW JOB!!!!

17. B_RedDude

B_RedDude New Member

Yup! Both receiving and giving.

18. Stretch

Stretch New Member

I feel the same way about orgasms...even my worst one ever was still pretty damn good :redface:

19. maxcok

Gold Member

I strongly disagree. I'd rather have no blowjob than a bad blowjob.

But then, I'm sort of a connoisseur. :smile:

20. Pendlum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Physically the most amazing and enjoyable thing I've ever experienced.

Draft saved Draft deleted