Guys do you enjoy blowjob?

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In my experience, very few guys give pleasurable head (at least on me). I'm also getting pickier and pickier about putting a penis in my mouth, myself.

For me, blowjobs, like Doggy-Style fucking are really overrated, and I'd refuse any attempt at an oral-only encounter.

FastErik1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I pick anal over oral any day. First my girlfriend isn't into oral so I told her forget the oral and give me anal the best trade I ever made.

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the most intense orgasm I ever had was from a totally perfect blowjob. it felt like he was milking my dick by sucking when he pulled off each time. when he got to the head each time, I was groaning loudly. he had me writhing on the bed and I came the closest to passing out just before cumming.

in elegant understatement, he asked if I liked it.

gballs

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
for me it is black or white. either I get little to no satisfaction and cannot cum or it is so good I can't stop myself and it is over way too fast. it obviously is technique and I am convinced that sincerity breeds technique. if you love sucking cock you are going to do a better job.

D

deleted554163

Receiving a good blow job is the best form of sex for me - orgasm is soooo intense and shattering!

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Love the question. Impossible to imagine the naivitee -- or whatever it would take to ask this question... a blowjob is as close to nirvana a guy can get on earth. And he asks, do you enjoy it. If you don't there's something wrong there. I don't care if it's a dude or a girl or whatever. if some kind of blow job doesn't just drive you nuts, then well, something's wrong.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It is always magical when you hook up with someone who has the perfect approach to giving oral. The right amount of pressure, the right motion, the right speed and the right amount of moisture. That's only happened to me a few times and each time I thought I was completely drained, I was ready to go another round in less than an hour. If I was in a group session with these people all at once, I wouldn't be able to stand up for days afterwards.

As for giving oral? I can't brag about my technique, but I'm of the persuasion that if you do me then I'll do you back... and I do aim to please. That's all I'm gonna say here! :wink:

chefgreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is nothing more satisfying than laying back in my nice comfy bed and watching my GF choke on my cock and suck the snot right out of it and swallow. I'll admit that I have better orgasm's from sex, but to me getting brained is more of a power thing. I didn't even get a bj good enough to bust until I was 24.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love the question. Impossible to imagine the naivitee -- or whatever it would take to ask this question... a blowjob is as close to nirvana a guy can get on earth. And he asks, do you enjoy it. If you don't there's something wrong there. I don't care if it's a dude or a girl or whatever. if some kind of blow job doesn't just drive you nuts, then well, something's wrong.
I agree about the utter thrill of getting a blowjob! But, I've learned on LPSG, there are lots of guys, hetero and homo, who don't especially like them!:eek: It amazed me, but I don't think there's anything remotely wrong with that indifference, just another variation of male sexuality.

Last edited:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree about the utter thrill of getting a blowjob! But, I've learned on LPSG, there are lots of guys, hetero and homo, who don't especially like them!:eek: It amazed me, but I don't think there's anythine remotely wrong with that indifference, just another variation of male sexuality.

They did nothing at all for my ex. It amazed me too! I'd never met anyone before that who wasn't into them.