Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love blowjobs. My guess is that it's to do with the various levels of sensitivity that us guys feel when we're receiving. Those who are too sensitive "downstairs" tend to not be to keen on blowjobs, from my experience. At the same time it depends on the giver. Whether they focus on the head too much or they suck too aggressively etc.

No guy wants to be made to cum to quickly. So communication is important. I always say or give a sign if it gets too intense from the off. Understanding between both parties ensures you get a damn good blowjob, more often than not. Also helps to make you better at giving head too.

:wink:

OzSpeedoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Love them, that aside I beleve the main reason I love them is that when receving one (not that i get them as much as i want) there is no pressure to preform. there is like a switch in my head that says just enjoy.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my experience was quite different that yours. I had sex with several gfs, before I dated one gal who BJ'd. then dated several who did not. the last one I dated I married, and we went 2 1/2 yrs together and were married when she gave me a BJ.

Now, a BJ is a prelude to sex. if there is an advantage to having a slight case of ED, it is I require a BJ to get bone hard. and my wife likes my cock at it's largest.

nabludatelj

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Thnks for all your answers..

one girl gave me a head last night... and it was really nice... and I really enjoyed it... i didnt want to cum as soon as i can... i wanted her to carry on... glad that it happened...

Probably there is something in my head.. against guys... I do ask them to suck my cock.. because I need some sexual action in my life... but.. pleasure and satisfaction can not be reached only physicaly... should be something.. more.. and this "something" is missed when I am with guys...

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm sorry your experience has been so limited. Do you live in a remote lighthouse off of Maine?

I love to get head, dude, and I don't think I'm the only gay guy who does. I like sucking as well. Trading blow jobs is hot, even if you don't do anything else.

LOL! So many of my fellow gay men think of their cocks as boi-clits, others are agressive fems whose 'cocks' I'd never suck...am I a bad person for expressing myself about this? I know it's so not pc:redface:

Last edited:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Thnks for all your answers..

one girl gave me a head last night... and it was really nice... and I really enjoyed it... i didnt want to cum as soon as i can... i wanted her to carry on... glad that it happened...

Probably there is something in my head.. against guys... I do ask them to suck my cock.. because I need some sexual action in my life... but.. pleasure and satisfaction can not be reached only physicaly... should be something.. more.. and this "something" is missed when I am with guys...

If I am reading your situation correctly, I can empathize. You are not gay, but because of your socio-cultural situation, gay head is often your only outlet for your sexual needs.

Many of the gay members here would prefer it if you were saying that you are a % gay. I would advise that you are very careful to avoid internalising this conflict and turning it against the men you are using to have to have sex. Really, if you don't enjoy it, don't do it, or at least stop for a time to consider honestly what it is that you want.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
^ On the other hand, there's this possibility . . .

It's entirely possible this "something in your head against guys" is the notion that what you're doing is wrong and/or threatens your identity as 99% straight, despite the fact that you seek out these sexual encounters. You would do well to explore your feelings about this away from the encounters and try to come to grips with whatever conflicts may lie there, perhaps with the help of a supportive therapist. If you are able to do this honestly and without judgement, you may well find yourself much more satisfied and balanced as you mature.

Last edited:

Ururu18

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love oral sex period! Sometimes it's like having dessert before the main course. But it all depends on whose giving and receiving. If I don't like the person ( I wouldn't fuck anyone I don't like) I'm not going to like it even if I cum.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Same here. I live for being on the giving end of good oral sex. The receiving end? Doesn't do so much for me. And yes, I know I'm in the minority on that.

I'm just like you Mick.. I really don't like getting head. I do however love having a cock down my throat. I've never thought being a cocksucker was the same as being a bottom in fact, I think being a cocksucker is a top. I've got your cock in my mouth, I'm in control of the situation.

FastErik1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had one gf who would blow me for 30 mins no breaks. When I told her I wanted to break up she gave me a bj then I banged her a few more months after that since the sex was great she always wanted to be on top. Why is it the most mental chicks are the best in bed?

haulthat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I enjoy blowjobs to the extent that the cock sucker works at getting the job done right. A lazy blowjob is no fun for anyone, an ass, or a fleshlight can easily do a better job. When someone is skilled, and devoted to sucking a cock they will beat a fleshlight (and your hand) hands down every time, and give some asses a run for their money.
On a side note, reading other comments. You might not enjoy blowjobs from men or women because you struggle with your sexuality. Gay or straight... I'm not you so don't know... if your straight but do sexual things with guys... if your gay but do sexual things with women... that at the very least is bisexual and if your not comfortable with it is gonna kill things in general. Good luck sorting that out.

My story..

I am 22 and I had nothing more than oral sex in my life.. of course it is a big fail for me but it is as it is...

I have had head from both, females and males. Most of them have been from guys.

What can I say... I probably do not enjoy oral sex as everyone does. When guys is sucking my cock... i feel nothing except a wish to cum as soon as possible, looking at the guy who's really enjoying this action. Of course I feel some pleasure... but.. not much..probably around 10 men sucked my cock... and the result is the same.. I want to cum as soon as possible..

And one head I was getting from a girl...)).. I liked it to be honest more than others... probably because I had more positive feelings.... (I dont like the fact that I am seeing guys sometimes) and I knew that it is right for me... Of course, I know, I will get a lot of answers like: U r probably gay and to get a head from a guy should be right for u. But as I previously said in my threads, I dont feel myself as a gay. But I want to have more sexual action in my life, more than just jacking off alone.

So guys, tell, me what pleasure do u get during blowjob? Is that only physical and how would you rate this pleasure...

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love getting blowjobs from an enthusiastic chick. I love to see her working at it aggressively to please me. It also feels great if she's willing to work my whole cock down her throat. Aside from the visual, the sensual feeling of her tongue and lips lapping and licking all over my cock and balls is just fantastic. I like a long blowjob, so I don't cum for at least a half hour. I usually like to lay back or stand up and watch her sucking on me, but when I'm ready to cum, I like to have her lay on her back. Then I'll fuck her mouth quickly. Sometimes I'll let her swallow all of my cum. Other times, I'll give her one or two spurts in her mouth and then pull out and cum all over her face. Cumming in the mouth is a sensual feeling. Cumming on her face is a visual pleasure.

Blowjobs are my most favorite thing. :)

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with PrettySwingGirl.... you are putting too much pressure on your self... I didn't have sex till i was 24... but that's quite normal at my region... just enjoy what you are doing now... :)

I think I'd like to ask you to indulge your 10% the next time I am in Bangladesh.....:wink:

Unnamed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i enjoy head no matter who is giving it to me, aslong as they are doing it right. even if they aren't attractive, I atleast appreciate the gesture.