Guys do you enjoy blowjob?

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Personally, if I had to choose from getting a BJ or getting my ass fucked, I'd go with getting fucked every time.

I do love to get my dick and balls sucked though, but don't like it when he used his hands, I only like him to use his mouth and tongue. With the hands I get too much stimulation.

I also like to suck cock too, but the way my mouth is, I can't suck the bigger guys without their dick rubbing along the inside of my back teeth. I have a narrow mouth. Unfortunatle, the guy I am seeing is one of those THICK dicked guys, so I am only able to get the head and maybe a little more in my mouth. It's ok cause he would much rather have his big dick burried in my tight ass anyway and so would I.

Craig

ramsgate18

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
my issue with oral sex is alot of guys dont comprehend my girth and therefore scrape the hell out of me, then get assey when i ask them to ease up on the teeth, saying that no one else has complained

i can count on one hand the amount of mind blowing head i have gotten in my life, guys need to learn just sticking a guys dick in ur mouth doesnt necessarily make a good blow job its all about tongue action sheathing the teeth reading his body language what makes him gasp and moan etc

the flip side for me when sucking dick is alot of the guys i sucked in the past had never been deepthroated so when they hear through the grape vine that i have no gag reflex all they wanna do is fuck my face, which is fine but i prefer it if a guy asks first, and more than once i have bitten a guy in surprise, i dont mind showing off my oral skills but let me take charge lol

bimetaldude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Every guy I have ever blown has said I was fantastic at it. I like getting head but i LOVE GIVING IT. And can suck for hours and deep throat large cock. My bf is 8X6. Some parts of his dick are so thick, my mouth and lips are stuffed with it. I am lucky. And his favorite is to get sucked.

I think I have scraped with my front teeth ONCE and I never did it again. The guy flinched and went "Owwwwww" and "Be careful". I beat myself up over that. Because I love pleasing a guy orally from start to finish.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Nothing I love better than a tender loving sloppy blow job.
I am the first to admit, I am the most spoiled guy on earth.
She is very oral, and has no gag reflex.

pinkpineapples

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
They're okay...it's not a big selling point for me honestly lol. I muchly prefer being on top feeling his arms around me, and kissing him.. It's much more intimate, and the passion of it just adds something that a bj cant...

That feeling your heart gets when it flutters like crazy? Kind of like the first kiss? Does that make sense? lol Eh oh well...i know what i mean lol

enterends

Experimental Member
Media
Omfg! I was gonna start a tread like this. I thought I was the only man on this earth that does not get off on recieving oral sex. I mean any other sex is pleasurable for me but oral I don't quite enjoy it as much. Every guy always talks about how they love it so much and that they don't care who they even get it from. But for me it could be the hottest people in the world going down on me and I would not care so much. Wow and the OP is a straight guy I thought they like it more! This is amazing I'm not alone. Oh but I do like being the giver of oral men or women god nothing more exciting than seeing their face light up!

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I agree with you Viper. I like getting a bj probably more than any other sexual act. Someone above on one of the pages put it perfectly. When I am having penetrative sex and I'm gonna cum, I tend to slow down to put off my orgasm for a bit or I can slow down during the orgasm when it gets very intense. When I am getting blown, I give up control of that and the giver has full control over how intense he wants to make it. If I feel an orgasm coming on and he keeps going or is really into it (or better yet both!!) and just basically devours it as I'm about to lose it, there is nothing better in my mind than a great bj!! If they take me deep enough, I can actually feel myself spurting and spurting....again someone above said after they are "blown away" or something like that, much moreso than penetrative sex. I love to penetrate too, but also like to kick back and give myself up too!

quantaviusK

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i Dont feel i get much out of BJs really, I dont have a very sensitive cock. but i am partial to the odd bite here and there :) ... Much rather go down on a girl, nothing gets me going like watching a writhing orgasm and moaning. Beautiful stuff!

D_John Fitzwilly Kennedy

Account Disabled
Media
A blowjob is good, a cocksucker that is an expert is even better.
No gag, no bite, any rhythm, deep,shallow, lick, massage(while cock is in the throat),slow and fast, to the root,balls in the face,
swallower, and one that lets a man grab the head and fuck,too.
A blowjob is cool, a bj by a cocksucker that has expertise is the best.

B_19_10inches

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It really depends... almost all blowjobs are nice, but it's rare to get one that's super hot. I agree that it all really depends on the experience/talent of the giver. For one thing, I like getting deepthroated but heaps of gagging is a real turn off (and getting puked on is truly awful!)

Overall though I would never turn one down lol.

:wink: