Guys do you enjoy blowjob?

DrCalvin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i really love giving them, is that a bad thing?

i lack a lot of experience though, the only guy ive given a bj to, like 2 or 3 times, didnt really give me any feedbback, even when i asked, so....

i think i enjoy giving them more than getting them. i truly am a slut, haha

D_Miranda_Wrights

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's my favorite sex act. I can't even explain the feeling. It's like the nice sensation of a light breeze against my glans times 1,000. Plus, there is something incredible about a girl I find attractive willing to work to pleasure me like that while I just lay back. It's not really a self-esteem thing, more a "man it's great to be alive" thing.

It is, however, the main thing that makes me realize my dick size probably isn't ideal. If I were more average-ranged, it would probably have the potential to be even more stimulating. I can't even imagine...

sixtwo190

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i'm actually pleased to read how many guys really don't care for having their cock sucked. i'm one of those. some guys think they're being so skilled by gobbling all over and cramming my cock down their throat. it hurts. i coach them gently, but many think the way they do it is the right way. there IS a "right way" for me. very slow and methodical, lots of spit, hand working the shaft and just the head in a soft warm mouth.

but i still prefer giving to getting 10 to 1.

pengucat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Blowjobs akways take me SOO long to come. And t isnt like the girls were bad or anything ijust have whatever the fuck the opposite of premature ejaculation is...

i dont get the bj fascination honestly