Guys - do you ever???

Husker9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So this one is for the guys....

Do you ever play with yourselves secretly when you are on the phone to your girlfriends/wives/fling/significant other...whilst they are none the wiser???

I just read the jackin off whilst on the fone thread...and well it made me curious and made me think...I reckon you boys do more so then you admit!!??

I have had quite a few times when I've been talkin to guys on the fone when we are not engaging in that and I could have sworn that.......

So hope I'm not bein to perverted but if anyone wants to go into detail and fuel my fantasy/curiousity then all good!!! :smile:

more than a few times....yes!

Reddhott

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually don't mind if we are talking hot and heavy. It's creepy though when you're not and he's jacking off.

I had an acquaintence call me last night and he was already jerking off. I don't enjoy being used, so I hung up on him. Probly won't be talking to him again.

You want phone sex? Ask me. I might be in the mood too. But don't use me just to get your rocks off.

Dport

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Early on in a relationship - when I'm not yet burned out on hour long phone conversations - yes I stroked it without telling her.

I've also been caught. I was getting all into it, pretending to follow the conversation, out of nowhere she asked "Are you masturbating right now?"..She seemed turned on by it.

Dell1962

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes occasionally. I will with my wife when she is on the phone with me. I also like to when she heads off into the shower in the morning. She will get up, take her clothes off in front of the bed and not even know how much she is turning me on.

One time, back in the day, I was with a former lover and she was on top of me when the phone rang. The room mate yelled at me from beyond the closed bedroom door it was for me. So here I am having a calm business conversation with someone while my GF was trying to make me squeal by contracting her vaginal muscles and moving up and down on me. I think I came in less than ten seconds when the call was done.

And as far as right or wrong, who is to say. Right or wrong is what we, ourselves make of it. You go and do what you want, when you want.