Guys: Do you pluck your eyebrows? Men/Women: Opinions on this?

B_CSteed

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What do you think about men who pluck their eyebrows? Some guys just need to pluck the middle so that they don't have a unibrow and some go a bit overboard. Some guys are lucky and have naturally nice and controlled eyebrows (bastards, haha). Some guys probably should be plucking their eyebrows and don't. Some guys can do it well and you would never notice that they trim and shape their eyebrows, but they are perfect. What do you prefer?

Personally, this is how I like mine to look:

http://www.nypost.com/r/nypost/blogs/tvblog/200804/Images/200804_david_beckham.jpg

If I left them natural, I would look like Burt from Sesame Street.

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I will go ahead and say that my eyebrows are naturally beautiful. I mean, from time to time, I have to take care of the middle area, but even that's like a twice a year thing. I have a gorgeous arch, and I've even had women tell me that they're jealous. I feel that it's your body, your choice. You do whatever you feel makes you comfortable, and whatever you feel makes you attractive. To hell with everyone else.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a unibrow removed by electrolysis. I just try to keep everything trimmed and neat. I don't care for the overly tweezed look that is called "Staten Island Eyebrow" in the NYC area but if it makes those people happy who am I to judge?

adequate

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I never had to do anything with my 'brows. They look normal to me, however I've been told by many ladies I have "bedroom eyes".

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never had to pluck because my hair is so fair, I did date a guy that shaved the middle area. I guess he thought it was easier? I didn't know until he told me.

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't do it, i knew a girl who was doing it in the car, very annoying as she would get for one actually steping on the break and stopping at a red light.
But i have to admit i love the look of them in perfect shape.

@submissivegirl83
I am very surprised that you don't pluck.

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why is that? You see the color of my hair... did you see any spare hairs up there? I guess I got a break in that department I'm pretty hairless all over.

I am surprised because they look so perfect that i assumed you helped it a little.

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
heck no. The biggest turn-off for me is a man with plucked brows. It's okay to manage a unibrow, but please, PLEASE do not shape or arch your eyebrows.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I had a uni-brow for years until my wife insisted that I let her tweezer out the middle
part, which she did. She did not touch any other part of the eyebrows...I would not
have allowed it.

The center has never grown back, so I have not had to do it again.

outdoorsguy23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have to pluck my unibrow as well as my eyebrows. Most of the time I will just quickly shave off the uni, but try to clean it up about once a week. I also trim my eyebrows or I as well would look like Burt from Sesame Street.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
sometimes i'll get one wild hair that decides to curl & stick up instead of laying straight like the rest & the rebel will get snatched out...other than that, i leave them alone...

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have really thick brows so I routinely "clean" them up. I don't shape them or anything, but those two thick bushes most certainly need regular cropping.

Even with the maintenance, my brows are still very thick. Thicker than most.

andrexx

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I occasionally pluck the middle part of my brow to avoid a unibrow look, but it's really quite fine hairs so I doubt anyone but me can really see them. I have been told, however, that my brows have excellent shape and I've been asked if I do shape them (I don't). So I guess I'm for the most part lucky.