Guys: Do you pluck your eyebrows? Men/Women: Opinions on this?

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can see a bit of manscaping, unibrows, those thick wild hairs, etc...but to see men with girly-shaped eyebrows is so gross...they look like transgender/transsexual persons.:eek:

Last edited:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't have eyebrows like Eugene Levy.

I do have an electric shaver with guards on it so that I don't shave the eyebrows off. I take about most of the problem eyebrow hair.

A

AM_092

Yeah, like somebody else said.. I only pluck the hairs that join my two eyebrows! But in honesty, I don't even do it that often. My monobrow isn't that noticeable.

Oh, and I just noticed that everyone else calls it a 'unibrow'... that sounds so odd to me! They're called monobrows from where I'm from.

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
I had a unibrow removed by electrolysis. I just try to keep everything trimmed and neat. I don't care for the overly tweezed look that is called "Staten Island Eyebrow" in the NYC area but if it makes those people happy who am I to judge?

HA! "Staten Island Eyebrow." I hadn't heard that but I'm L-ing-O-L at that one!

The woman who cuts my hair trims the bushiness of my eyebrows when I'm in to see her. That's it. I don't care for the bizarre Kabuki-theater-like plucked, highlighted, shaped look on either men or women.

guynmn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I get mine waxed and trimmed into a clean, neat look. Quick and lasts longer. I am careful about it and always insist they not be arched, thin girl brows. A guy can be neat and well groomed without looking feminine or going all Jersey Shore on the brows.

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can see a bit of manscaping, unibrows, those thick wild hairs, etc...but to see men with girly-shaped eyebrows is so gross...they look like transgender/transsexual persons.:eek:

This^

B_CSteed

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am interested in seeing pictures of what people think the perfect eyebrow should look like . . .

hunkydory

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
trimming them is one thing but giant turn off when they are shaped, thin or arched (don't mean getting rid of a unibrow)- worst is when they taper off before the brow ends. I saw that on a really handsome guy yesterday and wondered if that is what he wanted or that was an accident. Shaped eyebrows on a guy just look feminine to me.

carlgordon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The person who cuts my hair always trims my eyebrows too. Sometimes, if I go longer than usual for a haircut, I will take my shears and give them a light touch up.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've never plucked a single hair on my body....ok maybe once, and it was a really long nose hair (huge, painful mistake)

Alkaz

Cherished Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I normally just pluck the few stray hairs just to give them a bit more of a shape but I do not go over the top as to make it look as though I spent an hour plucking and making them look perfect. I see no real problem with this especially in todays modern world where it is more accepted for men to wear make up and generally be more feminine.

billybob

Just Browsing
Media
My opinion - leave them alone. Fix a unibrow if needed, and if they are really bushy, maybe a little trim, but so many men shape/arch them to the point of looking like drag queens. I also hate a shaved crotch too, so go figure.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think every guy should maintain their brows...be it tweezing, or waxing and treading....Make sure you do not over do it. The bridge between the nose should be no wider than the inner points of the eye...Try not to use a razor. When they grow in looks like stubble between he eyes....

FYI...I do this for a living....:biggrin1:

adequate

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I normally just pluck the few stray hairs just to give them a bit more of a shape but I do not go over the top as to make it look as though I spent an hour plucking and making them look perfect. I see no real problem with this especially in todays modern world where it is more accepted for men to wear make up and generally be more feminine.

O.K., I know the topic is eyebrows, but how many out there have issues with guys and makeup? I sure do. Also guys with those funny European shoulder bags like in that old Progressive Insurance add. No purses for guys please.
Should the time ever come where I would hook up with a dude, I promise you he won't be carrying a purse full of makeup. Not wanting to slam anyone who is in that boat, just saying I don't think it's as accepted as one might think..