Guys: Do you pluck your eyebrows? Men/Women: Opinions on this?

Truck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i pluck my near unibrow so its less scary, as well as generally making them a little bit smaller. I however don't make them all defined like a woman does, and they are still very "manly"... i have large eyebrows lol

B_CSteed

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't understand gay guys' attraction to body hair. Personally, I strongly dislike it. Do women like it as much as gay guys do?

legna

Sexy Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No way. It's okay to trim back stray long eyebrow hairs so they're not dropping down in your eyes or covering most of your forehead, but I can't get down with men tweezing, waxing or arching their brows. A guy just shouldn't walk around with that permanent surprised look on his face that comes from over tweezing his brows, nor should he look more like his mother or grandmother than his father as he ages.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I use a pair of clippers with no guard to cut the hair on my head every weekend. I trim my eyebrows when I cut my hair. If I let the eyebrows grow all the way out, it looks weird with virtually no hair on my head.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'll pull out a few that grow wild and stick out because they are pure white and really thick, otherwise I just leave them alone. I would rather a man have a nicely arched back when he's on his hands and knees than perfectly plucked and arched eyebrows. Far too much daily maintenance for me.

bippy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Same as above. Once in a while, I will get a freakishly log eyebrow hair. I find this annoying and unslightly, so I pluck it. Otherwise, I just let the hairs do what they will. I don't have a uni-brow, but I would consider plucking out the center section if I did.

justmeincal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have very bushy eyebrows. I get my hair cut every 3 weeks and she trims my eyebrows. When she is done, they look like typical eyebrows. I have to shave the part above my nose every couple of days or I would have a unibrow.

wilseb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I pluck in between. Not that I would have a uni-brown, but there are a few stragglers that need to be pulled out of there.

Regarding shaving/trimming my eyebrows... when I get my hair cut, I've always gone to a salon. Supercuts, and places like that, have always butchered my hair and my hair is not easy to cut (it has a mind of its own). When I moved to New York a number of years ago, I went to a salon and the guy took a small comb and trimmer and trimmed my eyebrows. I was in my mid-20's and that was the first time anyone has done that! I was kinda freaked out by it because he didn't ask. Anyway, I really liked it.

Sadly, that was the last time I've had it done. I don't trust myself to do it myself. If I cut too little/too much off my chest, then no one notices. Eyebrows, people will tend to notice if one looks off. ;-)

Last edited:

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
I have very bushy eyebrows. I get my hair cut every 3 weeks and she trims my eyebrows. When she is done, they look like typical eyebrows. I have to shave the part above my nose every couple of days or I would have a unibrow.

whats wrong with a unibrow???????????? just be yourself and let not current fads dictate what is attractive and what is not

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
O.K., I know the topic is eyebrows, but how many out there have issues with guys and makeup? I sure do. Also guys with those funny European shoulder bags like in that old Progressive Insurance add. No purses for guys please.
Should the time ever come where I would hook up with a dude, I promise you he won't be carrying a purse full of makeup. Not wanting to slam anyone who is in that boat, just saying I don't think it's as accepted as one might think..

Makeup was created for men. And messenger bags are good ways to carry your stuff. Why would you have an issue with it? Do you have an issue with women in pants and short hairstyles?

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
whats wrong with a unibrow???????????? just be yourself and let not current fads dictate what is attractive and what is not

Not having a uni brow is not a fad, it makes your face look better to make it go away, and that is always in style.

dj30905

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get a few hairs to come in between brows, which I shave off or pluck. It's not exactly a unibrow, but just a few stray hairs, so it really annoys me. Other than that, I don't mess with my eyebrows.