Guys: Do you pluck your eyebrows? Men/Women: Opinions on this?

Pecker Check

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
w
Wow! What with all the shocks this flesh is heir to it's nice to find one self-improvement thing that has never crossed my mind. I'm approaching 70 years with unplucked eyebrows. Not knocking the guys who have had to engage in some intervention, just happy that something is OK.

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
My stylist trims and evens out my brows every time she cuts my hair. The first time I went to her she did it without even asking. I think it is normal and that a man should groom his eyebrows.

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Almost everybody who doesn't have naturally well kempt brows here get theirs done. It's not considered femme, it's just considered good grooming.

I have mine threaded and it's a much nicer process than plucking or waxing. Not painful, doesn't leave you all red, and gives a much more natural look.

I remember when I was in the Army and stationed in Tennessee. The first time I walked into a salon to ask if they did eyebrows the response the woman gave me was "but yore a mayunn?". Apparently having them done is just about unheard of up there (or at least was 10 years ago). Needless to say I walked out looking like a surprised drag queen.

Lesson learned -- make sure the person doing your eyebrows is either a guy or is very experienced doing guy's eyebrows.

cece

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a good idea to pluck the strays - a unibrow is not cool. But it should not be overly done. Having extremely groomed eyebrows for a man screams pure narcissism.

Last edited:

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Almost everybody who doesn't have naturally well kempt brows here get theirs done. It's not considered femme, it's just considered good grooming.

I have mine threaded and it's a much nicer process than plucking or waxing. Not painful, doesn't leave you all red, and gives a much more natural look.

I remember when I was in the Army and stationed in Tennessee. The first time I walked into a salon to ask if they did eyebrows the response the woman gave me was "but yore a mayunn?". Apparently having them done is just about unheard of up there (or at least was 10 years ago). Needless to say I walked out looking like a surprised drag queen.

Lesson learned -- make sure the person doing your eyebrows is either a guy or is very experienced doing guy's eyebrows.

"surprised drag queen" LOL!