Guys, do you respect size queens ?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what would you say to be a limit size for you? I mean the size beyond which you have problem to fit...?

No, I'm not answering these kinds of questions because it doesn't matter since I'm not going to have sex with you. I'm marrying TheBoyfriend.

I'm not sure why size queens aren't satisfied with the avg size dick. I don't think it's definite that only big dicks can please women, most women are happy with smaller dicks and aren't dreaming of bigger when they look at their husbands. It's just a small group of women who chase large dicks.

Did you even read the thread? Not all vaginas are the same size. Penises range in size from micro-penises (~1") to the world record holder (13.5"?). Vaginas also come in a range of sizes, too. There are women who can do double vaginal penetration with two 10" dildos. Those women probably enjoy a larger penis and would not be satisfied with a smaller one. There's nothing wrong with that.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't really care what size cock a woman wants...I just want her to want MY size cock.

And, to the OP, some woman will want yours, trust me...unless you remain as narrow-minded as you seem to be at the moment.

pepper69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love size queens. "Take it, take all the meat." You wanna be a size queen slut then here it is.
Just my two cents.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why is a woman who can only be satisfied by larger penises automatically a slut? Fuck that.

Which brings up another point: Why is a woman who's had numerous partners (as in a "slut") a bad thing to begin with? This goes back to my original point... It's much safer/more predictable to be with a woman who knows what she wants.

DrStrangelove

Just Browsing
Media
I respect their right to have personal preferences, standards, and requirements for relationships just like everyone else. Learning you don't meet or live up to those prerequisites can be a bitter pill to swallow, but it's pointless and immature to hate or condemn someone for having said prerequisites. Suck it up and move on.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmm. I always thought 'size queen' meant someone for whom a cock of X inches was the single important thing they were interested in when looking for a sexual partner; that they'd kick someone out for being 0.5 inches short of their expected/arbitrary standard. But you lives and learns.

There is obviously nothing wrong with having a preference, mind.

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since the OP does not care to hear from women, this is for everyone else :D

I guess if liking big dicks makes you a slut, then all us girls here are sluts? I love how people can take one tiny facet of you and spin their own story! If the OP sounded like he had a sound thought in his head, I might be offended, but most people only make me laugh.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Don't respect sized-obsessed people in any form.

It's not intelligent to treat people as objects.

If I like a man or a woman as an individual,I'll enjoy sex with him or her, regardless of the size of genitals or secondary sexual characteristics.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well. Not all ladies can be size queens. I'm not the roomiest lady on LPSG. In my fantasies I'm a sexual superhero and I can take a cock of any size and love it, but reality is a lot different.

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't respect sized-obsessed people in any form.

It's not intelligent to treat people as objects.

If I like a man or a woman as an individual,I'll enjoy sex with him or her, regardless of the size of genitals or secondary sexual characteristics.

You have no business minimizing the importance of vaginal satisfaction. You may offer some perpsective on male satisfaction, but that's where it stops. (And even in that case, you can't speak for all men.) You just don't know what it feels like to have a large or small penis in your vagina.

Not everyone will have the same physical response as you. Just because you can enjoy sex with a "small" penis (whatever those dimensions may be), does not mean all men and women can, or should.

It's not intelligent to project your value system onto others.

B_1youngboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I didn't know men weren't pleased to have sex with women with small tits or asses ..It can't be compared to guy's likes. No man insults women who don't have the biggest tits or biggest asses, it's just a bonus if we happen to meet a woman who has it all like that. We talk to women knowing they don't have big tits etc ..