Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I dont think a size queen is someone who necessarily can handle a big dick, it is someone who specifically lusts after it. I know this one girl that that was aggressively hitting on this guy. She got up in the middle of having sex with him and said "your dick is too small, I'm not having any fun" and left.

I had the "pleasure" of having sex with her later. I didn't like her at all but figured I hadn't had sex in a while. In the middle I think it was a combination of realizing what I was doing and alcohol, but I decided I wasn't really into it. I got up and left but she told me "I would like to do this again when you're not so drunk". Either way, I thought it was some kind of justice after what she did to that other guy.

Then there's the flip side. I'm not very big compared to some of the guys on here. But I had to stop with this one girl because I could tell it did not feel good for her. There is no way some of the guys on here could have even fit in. Definitely the tightest vagina I've ever felt.

Unnamed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i never think specifically about size queens while walking down the street holding a banana at my waist. i'm sure they are thinking about me when they see this, but i guess there in lies the difference between they and I. respect, nor a greeting, come into conversation in these more plausible interactions i may have with size queens.

basically, it depends. i dont know all size queens. matter fact, i've never had a single conversation with one. women who like you don't care as long as you aren't too big or too small.

nineinchnail4u2c

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If a guy professes to me to be a size queen/king, I find it to be an immediate turn-off, especially if he tries to sell it to me by telling me the sizes of the biggest cocks he has seen or can take.

handsome_hung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Size Kings?

Nailed it! I have been using this term to describe myself for several years now. Indeed I have had "Size King in Search of His Queen" in my introductory title on adult dating sites.

With some rare exceptions where exquisite good looks makes up for the deficit, I am only attracted to DD cup and up. So, YES, I respect size queens very much and seek them out. I understand them. They know what they like and are not timid about pursuing it or letting their preference be known. You go girls!

It's just a small group of women who chase large dicks.

Unfortunately, I am afraid our youngin' here is right. True size queens are few and far between, much as I wish it otherwise.

gma26_4521

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is there not to respect? It is simply a choice or preference. There really is no discussion that is pertinent here. More power to the women or man who wants a large size. I have friends who like big tits or asses-so what, it is what turns them on. End of story.

this is LPSG..not MPSG! this post confuses me..sizequeens were made for Lpsg...why would we not respect a women who enjoys our size?

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All men are created equal.......just not equally.:wink: I like it when a woman expresses her desire for a big dick. It makes it kinda easy for me. No need to dispise the sizequeen, some women like men for their money, and thats ok, some want a big ole dick, and thats ok.

Attachments

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have to admit I despise them, and I don't think they should exist - meaning women shouldn't care about a man's size - we have no fucking control over it and it's unfair to everyman who wasn't lucky enough to have a big one.

So you don't recognize the legitimacy of orientation towards any quality that one does not have control over having?

D_Ida_Ho

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never met an actual size queen. Sure, i've met women that were happy with my size but none of them actually stated that i HAD to be of a certain size. I have met very horny women that could not have cared less who whatever size peen was attached they just wanted some down and dirty.

Respect can be given in varied degrees, though it is still respect. I can respect a gold digger, slut or whatever fucked up name someone wants to use to describe someone else. Mostly because i can control my peen impulses and emotions. Yes helmets have feelings too.

Why even bother being upset about it? Would your cancellation end up being a good thing? Wouldn't that clear the pool of potential partners so that you have a higher rate of success?

Mousematt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course. Women have no more control over what size they enjoy than we have over what size we are. If they're nasty about it, that's a different matter; but I'm sure there are plenty of perfectly polite size queens! A girl I was seeing about a year ago told me up front that she was a size queen; it didn't work out for that reason, but she was honest about it, so what's not to respect?

VerySmallGuy

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I definitely respect size queens even though I'm very small. They have a preference and they're not backing down from it. This entire site is about people focused on size. Seriously why would you be here and how would you have found it if in one way or another size didn't matter? For me it shows more respect to say "I like X' and just be honest where you can have a dialog etc than to pretend. I think that shows me more respect than assuming I can't handle that she has a preference that I don't live up to. its more realistic than assuming I'm everything she could ever want in every way when I know where I measure up in that area. So I love size queens.