Guys: Do you think girls overrate size?

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
From most of my experiences dealing with my best friend also hung but quite as long as me (he's thicker however) I feel that most girls that have never measured tend to overrate a guys size. My friend's girlfriend swears he's 10 (he's a smidge over 8) and this girl he used to mess around with thought that he was 9 (by the way this was about four years ago and he says he was around 7 back then). This girl that I used to talk to says her current boyfriend is 8.5. Thing is she says I'm bigger and I'm 8.5 now and this was more than two years ago. And this girl I really like has said she hasn't had anything smaller than 7.5 and I think thats complete BS because not many people are even above 7 (this site excluded of course).

I think a lot of girls of size tends to give guys an extra 1-2 inches than what the reality is due to their perception and what registers in their brain. What do you think?

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Young man...allow me to regurgitate a joke that was once told to me:

"Why do women make the worst carpenters?"

(Because their whole adult lives, they have been told that 5 inches is actually 7 inches) ;)

...OB

MTHgasm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ya guys really like to lie. But women have been proven to be crappy as evaluating size (tlc had a special on it i'm told)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think a lot of girls of size tends to give guys an extra 1-2 inches than what the reality is due to their perception and what registers in their brain. What do you think?
I think that's on account of men lying about their size. :tongue:

Young man...allow me to regurgitate a joke that was once told to me:
"Why do women make the worst carpenters?"
(Because their whole adult lives, they have been told that 5 inches is actually 7 inches) ;) ...OB
ROTFLMAO

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A few women have overrated my size a few times by 1 or 2 inches. (I can give them the benefit of the doubt for half an inch, but 2?) After a couple of times, I figured this was rather common.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think they overestimate the size. If they like you and like sex with you then they will say or think it is bigger. I'm not sure if they underestimate the size of smaller guys.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Now if you were to correct a woman when she guesses wrong, would she be upset that it wasn't the size the thought it was, even though she's visually and physically happy with it?

I'm sure it's a stupid-ass question, just humor me.:wink:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
part of it may be sort of an optical illusion, depending on her point of view. if a gal is in front of a guys cock, his balls are hang down and he appears longer. i have big balls, and they hang low unless cold, I easily gain a couple of inches visually. my wife later told me that the first time we made love, and I removed my pants and walked over to the bed, she thought I was almost a foot long( I'm not). it was summer and very hot, my balls were heavy and sagging way low. she found my big balls slapping into her to be a real turn on. she told one of her girl friends my overestimated size, and that gf and another gf wanted me to show them my cock one night, and my gf was with me.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
she told one of her girl friends my overestimated size, and that gf and another gf wanted me to show them my cock one night, and my gf was with me.
Don't leave us hanging like your balls. Did you show them? What did they think?

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
ladies learn the size of your hands, they re all you need to know how big your man truly is

Seems you may have paid attention to one of my posts. If I'm not mistaken, you use to only mention getting a tape measure out. I've pointed out in a few threads about a woman need only be aware of her hand size and use it as a gauge. Before my posts on that I don't recall anyone else posting about using the hands, though I suppose it could have happened long ago. I don't recall if you ever acknowledged to me that it made sense to you, I highly doubt that happened, but either way, maybe some others will pick up on it.

Yeah i agree... I had sex with a girl who told me she had sex with a 10"incher and a 9'' incher.. but when i had sex with her she said mine was bigger than the 9 incher and close to a 10 inch dick... while my dick is only 8"inch

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah i agree... I had sex with a girl who told me she had sex with a 10"incher and a 9'' incher.. but when i had sex with her she said mine was bigger than the 9 incher and close to a 10 inch dick... while my dick is only 8"inch

That's funny. I have met and cammed with many men who claimed they had 6" and really had 4", who claimed they had 8" and really had 6" and who claimed to have 9" or 10" and really had 7".

Males are much more notorious for overrating and overestimating size.

teeny weeny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i agree totally! my dick is three and a half inches long when hard, and my ex-wife told everyone that she knew that i was only four inches long erect! she gave me an additional half an inch, but oddly enough, none of her girlfriends ever came on to me! women! who knows what they're thinking!

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree... for some reason I think inches are bigger than they are and when I see a cock and try to guess, I usually guess an inch or so bigger than it is. I looked at a ruler the other day and noticed how long six inches really is and I was shocked. lol.

(Maybe it has something to do with how most women are better at English than mathematics... just taking a wild guess here, I really have no idea)

EDIT: Sorry, you asked guys what they thought and I just noticed that. I hope you don't mind me sharing my thoughts.